It is known that the basic principle of the use of reinforcement in the cross section of building structures is associated with ensuring their strength under the action of bending, tensile loads and impacts and the need to reinforce concrete elements that do not have sufficient structural strength for tension and bending. Depending on the purpose and features of the building structures, there are different types of reinforcement and ways to strengthen the elements.
1. V.N. Smirnov, Features of high-speed railway express trains on bridges / V.N. Smirnov // St. Petersburg: 2015. p.57
2. V. M. Chestnoy, Reinforced Concrete Bridges: Temperature and Reliability / V. M. Chestnoy, // М: Transport, 1991. p.135.
3. S.V. Chizhov, Dispersion-reinforced concrete in the construction of bridges. Scope of calculation methods: monograph / S.V. Chizhov, S.A. Kuznetsov // St. Petersburg . 2014. p. 56.
4. S.V. Chizhov, To substantiate the reliability of the design of a dispersion-reinforced span structure under high-speed rail lines in the conditions of the Republic of Uzbekistan / S.V. Chizhov, V.S. Prokopovich, E.T. Yakhshiev // St. Petersburg: News of the Petersburg State University of Communications. 2014. № 2 (47). p. 239-246.
5. S.V. Chizhov. Assessment of the safety of bridges with regard to the dynamic reliability factor / S. V. Chizhov, E. T. Yakhshiev, L.K. Dyachenko // St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg: News of St. Petersburg State University of Communications. 2014. № 2 (47). p. 247-254.
6. S.V. Chizhov, On requirements for bridges in high-speed traffic / S.V. Chizhov, E.T. Yakhshiev // St. Petersburg: Izv.PGPS. 2014. № 4. p. 87-91.
7. ShNK 2.05.03-11 * "Bridges and Pipes"
Raupov, Ch.S.; Yahshiyev, E.T.; and Karimova, A.B.
"THE PRINCIPLES OF CALCULATION OF PRELIMINARY-STRESSED REINFORCED CONCRETE ELEMENTS OF A TRIPPING STRUCTURE UNDER DISPERSED ARMING,"
Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers: Vol. 14
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/tashiit/vol14/iss2/6