About This Journal
The magazine publishes scientific peer-reviewed articles on the development of railway transport, engineering, construction and resource conservation.
The magazine is published 4 times a year.
The Journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers is the official journal of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers. Our journal is open-access and published quarterly.
Thematic range of the journal:
1. rolling stock of railways, train traction and electrification
2. transportation control (including signaling systems, centralization and interlocking)
3. railway track, survey and design of railways
4. control systems, simulation, computer technology
5. transport and transport-technological systems of the country, its regions and cities, production on transport
6. heat engines.
Information about the publisher
Publishing house of Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Phone: +998 71 299 00 26
Indexed in Google Scholar and Supreme attestation commission at the Cabinet Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.