Aims & Scope
The purpose of the journal Society and Administration is to create a professional platform for discussing topical issues of state and public administration, personnel policy and public service, dissemination of the latest scientific developments and effective practical experience in this area.
The main tasks of the journal:
• contribute to the creation of an open information environment that ensures interaction between leading specialists and scientists;
• contribute to the development of an international community of specialists and scientists;
• to contribute to the development of the scientific school of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, to expand relations with professional and educational communities;
• reduce time required to publish relevant materials on management issues;
• provide easy, convenient and prompt access to information materials.