Article consists of two parts: first, expression of different concepts of prosecutor’ s supervision with analysis, and functioning of prosecution office in Uzbekistan implementing supervision over execution of laws in the territory of the State as one of the main directions of the prosecution office; second, participation in court proceedings.
In the first part conceptual provisions given by legal scholars and the role of prosecutor’ s supervision, as well as legal features of this function carried out by Prosecution Office of Uzbekistan are considered.
It is known that prosecutor is an official who occupies an important and specific place in the mechanism of state administration, responsible for the implementation of the goals and objectives provided by law. In Uzbekistan Prosecution Office is entitled with several objectives, functions, as well as rights and powers in order to perform these functions. According to local legislation directions of the Prosecution Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan are mainly based on it’ s main function: perform supervision over the exact and uniform execution of laws on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Article examines issues of ensuring prosecutor’ s supervision, his participation in criminal, civil, administrative and economic court hearings in the order stated by legislation.
- Basov S. L. and others; otv. ed. Lavrov V.V. Administrative proceedings: textbook / – St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg Law Institute (branch) of the Academy of the Prosecutor General’ s Office of the Russian Federation, 2017. – 54 p.
- Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan. See: http://old.lex.uz/docs/4032775
- Ponomarev A. A. Prosecutorial supervision over the implementation of legislation on combating corruption in state and municipal bodies: Abstract of the thesis. dis. … cand. legal Sciences. - M., 2016. – 29 p.
- Zelenetskii V. S., Koziakov I. N. Departmental Control and Prosecutorial Supervision of the Legality of Operational Investigative Activities. Kharkov: East Regional Center for Humanitarian and Educational Initiatives, 2003.
- Shalumov M. S. Prosecutorial Supervision and State Control over the Implementation of Laws: Delineation of Competence and Responsibility // State and Law. 1999. No. 1.
- Rokhlin V. I. Prosecutorial Supervision and State Control: History, Development, Concept, Ratio. St. Petersburg: Iuridicheskii tsentr Press, 2003.
- Kudilinskii M. N. Control as a Type of State Management Activity: To the Correlation of the Concepts of “Control” and “Supervision”// Sociology and Law. 2015. No. 1.
- Beliaev V. P. On the Autonomy of Control and Supervision and Their Differences// Development of Legal Science in the New Conditions: The Unity of Theory and Practice: Collection of Theses of the Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference. Rostov-on-Don: Publishing House of South Federal University, 2016.
- Parikova G.M. Role of Prosecutor’ s supervision and departmental control as a tool of ensuring legality in the activity of law enforcement agencies. Materials of the International Conference “Modern legal science and education: problem problems and ways to solve them”, 2021. P. 520-523.
- Yuldashev N.T. New prosecution office of Uzbekistan: preliminary results of reforms // “Huquq”, September 2, 2021., No 35.
- Herald of statistical data on the activities of civil courts in the 1st half of 2021. Supreme Court of the Republic of Uzbekistan. - T .: 2020. - P. 71-72.
- Vlasov A. Do not limit the rights of the prosecutor in civil proceedings // Legality. 2000. No. 8. - 41 p.
- Shorakhmetov Sh.Sh. Civil procedural law of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Textbook. –T.: Adolat. 2001. - 73 p.
- Taranenko V. The participation of the prosecutor in civil proceedings is not only permissible, but also necessary // Prosecution and judicial practice. M. 1999. No. 1-2. -P. 131-136.
- Pokhmelkin V. The participation of the prosecution office in the consideration of civil cases is a legal atavism // Russian Justice, 2001. No. 5. - 6 p.
- Маслова Т.Н. Проблемы участия прокурора в гражданском судопроизводстве: Автореф. дисс. канд. юрид. наук. - Саратов, 2002. - 3 с.
- O.V. Voronin Prosecutor’ s supervision in the Russian Federation: educational and methodological complex / ed. Khaliulina A.G. – Tomsk: Publishing House of Tomsk State University, 2021. – 266 p.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the Prosecution office” // http://old.lex.uz/docs/105533
- Kopylova O.P. Prosecutor’ s supervision: a tutorial / O.P. Kopylova. – Tambov: Publishing house of Tamb. state tech. University, 2007. – 164 p.
- Alimov F.Kh. Prosecutor’ s supervision of the preliminary investigation. Abstract of the thesis. dis. Candidate of Legal Sciences. –T., 2009. – 21 p.
- Пулатов Б.Х. Теоретические и практические проблемы и пути совершенствования законодательного регулирования участия прокурора при рассмотрении уголовных дел в судах: Автореф. дис. …док. юрид. наук: Т., 2002. – 45 с.
- Nazarov S. N. General Theory of Supervisory Activity. Moscow: Kniga-servis, 2007.
- Groshevoi Yu. M., Pyshnev D. I. Theoretical Problems of Correlation of Prosecutorial Supervision and Departmental (Non-Departmental) Control (in the Agro-Industrial Complex System): Training Manual. Kiev: Training and Metodology Complex, 1992.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 7, 2017 No PD–4947 “On the Action Strategy for further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On prosecution office” of 2003 (new edition).
"Some aspects of prosecutor’ s activity in Uzbekistan: scientific approaches and functioning mechanisms,"
ProAcademy: Vol. 2022
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/proacademy/vol2022/iss1/6