It is known that in the past few years, the Uzbek offense has been actively reforming the economic procedural and arbitration procedural criminal prosecution in search of new effective economic and judicial remedies. In the applied aspect of civil and economic/economic procedural law, interest in the difficulties and suppression of local offenses. At the same time, from the study of the recognition and enforcement of foreign interim measures as a means of protection and its study in the countries of the Romano-Germanic distribution system in Uzbekistan, it has a large number of problems of a practical, one might say, and theoretical nature. In connection with this use of Uzbek economic procedural law, the application of the process of interim measures in international civil law can enrich Uzbek procedural law.
- AR.935 ГПК ФРГ (Zivilprozesordnung - ZPO)
- Case С-261/9 Reichert II, ECJ 26 March 1992, Rec/1,2149. WILA. Op.cit. P.186.
- Pavlova N.V., Preliminary interim measures: concept, mechanism of implementation, features of implementation within the framework of the interaction of litigation of states. / Bulletin of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation.
- Collins L.Op.  АС 396.
- Collins L.Op.cit.P.26.
- Theory of state and law. Ed. V.M.Korelsky and V.D.Perevshyuva M.: NORMA-INFRA, 1998.S.413-415.
- In the theory and practice of PIL, several types of immunity are usually distinguished: judicial, from preliminary securing of claims, and from enforcement of a decision. - See Boguslavsky M.M. State immunity. L962; Neshataeva T.N. International organizations and law.M.: Case L 998.S.216-232 and others.
- Cheshire.. North. Decree, op. S.76; International private law. Edited by Prof. G.K. Dmitrieva.MTs2000.S560.
- Neshataeva T.N. Foreign entrepreneurs in Russia. Litigation practice. M.: Delo, 1998.е.9.
- The formulation of the principles was carried out in relation to the attachment of property as the most common type of interim measures, but also applies to other types of such measures.
- Paul/ PPA/CN/9/SER.C/ABSTRACTS/14. 30 Jan.1998.
- Nadel N.N.n, Conflict of Laws: (1972). P.226-228; 248-249. Цит. по Collins L.Op.cit. P.32.
- Von Bar. Theory and Practice of Private International Law.1982P.912 - Цит. по Collins. Op. Cit.P.39
- BCH.2 July. NJW Л 992,48,3092
- The Court of Cassation heads the system of common courts in France. See other Reshetnikov F.M. Legal systems of the countries of the world. M., 1993. S. 213-219.
- Cass. Civ.I.1701.95 JCP 1995 11.22340, NOTE Muir-Watt; 1996 RCDIP 134, NOTE у 1EQUETTE
- Cass.Civ.184.108.40.2069, 1980 Clunet 95, rapp Posard; 1980 RCDIP 588, note Coucher.
- Collins L.Gp.cit. P.45.
- 433 US 186(1977).
- Section 1 of the XIV Amendment to the US Constitution, in particular, states: "... no state may deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law ..." // Modern Foreign Constitutions, M. L992.S.23-45; For more details on the principle of "due process" see Bobotov SV, Zhigachev I.Yu. An introduction to the US legal system. M.: 1994. pp.245-250.
- Collins L.Op 543 А.2 ed 802 (DC App.1988).
- Collins L.Op.cit.48.
-  AC 210 (KerrJ.; С A; HL). Collins L, Op.cit.P.48-49.
- Н.М. Юрова Дисс. К.ю.н. «взаимодействия международных - гражданских процессов… » Москва 2016 г, С.170
- Collins L.Op.cIt.P.51.
- Collins L. Op.cit. Р.52-53.
"RECOGNITION AND ENFORCEMENT OF FOREIGN INTERIM MEASURES (SCIENTIFIC AND THEORETICAL ASPECT),"
ProAcademy: Vol. 2022
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/proacademy/vol2022/iss1/10