The author raises the problem of international cooperation of states in the field of illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances. References are given to the main conventions related to this problem, signed in different years. The mechanisms of adoption and the form of practical application of these conventions are disclosed, as well as an analysis of the situation in the world in relation to drug trafficking is given, options for resolving the problem by strengthening the international system for controlling drug trafficking are proposed. A comprehensive analysis of international cooperation on legal and organizational approaches to combating the spread of narcotic and psychotropic substances as a scientific and legal basis for the development of legislative norms on this problem in Uzbekistan has been carried out. The object of the research was international legal acts, programs, mechanisms of control over the circulation of narcotic drugs and psychotropic.
The article is devoted to a comparative analysis of crime control systems in the field of trafficking in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances at the international level. This article discusses the problems of detecting and preventing offenses, as well as controlling the circulation of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances in various countries of the world. The characteristic features of the approach to overcoming the current situation in the field of drug use, the use of various methods to counteract this negative phenomenon in the process of suppressing illegal actions are analyzed. The need for the joint use of methods to combat the global problem of all mankind has been identified and justified. Based on the study, the author proposes to draw attention to the world experience in preventing crime and bring it to the part regarding the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. Gavrilov V.G. Complex measures to counteract drug abuse and their illicit trafficking for 2005-2009 / V.G. Gavrilov, L.V. Gotchina, S.A. Gritsaev [and others]. - M., 2008.
2. Single convention on narcotic drugs on March 30, 1961 // Bulletin of international treaties. - 2000. - No. 8. - Page. 15-50.
3. Convention on psychotropic substances on February 21, 1971 // Collection of treaties, agreements and conventions concluded by the USSR with foreign states. - M., 1981. - Page. 416-434.
4. UN Convention against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances December 19, 1988
5. Abramov A.Yu. International legal regulation of the circulation of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances: electronic scientific journal / A.Yu. Abramov, Yu.V. Mikhailova, N.V. Kosolapova // Social aspects of population health. - 2013. - No. 1 (29).
6. Bekyashev K.A. International public law: textbook / s. ed. K.A. Bekyashev. - M., 2005.- 784 pages.
7. Current international law / Comp. Yu.M. Kolosov, E. S. Krivchikova. T. 3. M .: Publishing house of the Moscow Independent Institute of International Law, 1997. Page. 71.
8. Ibid. Page. 76.
9. The crime situation in Russia at the turn of the XXI century / Ed. prof. A.I. Gurov. M., 2000. Page 33.
10. Collection of normative acts governing the interaction of member states of the Commonwealth of Independent States in the fight against crime. Issue 1. M., 1998. Page 140.
11. Pozdnyakova M.V. On the problem of drug legalization. - In the book: Drug addiction as a form of deviant behavior. М „1997. Page 34.
12. Pozdnyakova M.V. On the problem of drug legalization. - In the book: Drug addiction as a form of deviant behavior. М „1997. Page 34.
13. Egizaryan G. The need to coordinate the fight against organized crime in the CIS member states // Belarus in the world. 1999. No. 2. Page 15.
14. On the development of international cooperation of police services // Bulletin: Fighting crime abroad: Based on materials from the foreign press. 1996. No. 3. Page 37.
15. Annual Report of INCB: Background Note No. 2 dated March 4, 1997. Page 2.
16. Rodionov KS Interpol: yesterday, today, tomorrow. 3rd ed., Rev. and add. M .: International relations, 1990. Page 149-150.
17. Nikolaychik VM This endless war on drugs // USA-EPI. 1993. No. 4. Page 78.
18. Gorbatova M.A. Counteraction to drug-related crime: global and regional experience: a specialized training course / M.A. Gorbatova. - Chelyabinsk., 2008.
19. Romashev Yu.S. Illicit drug trafficking at sea and the fight against it / Yu.S. Romashev, L.V. Korbut // Organized Crime, Terrorism and Corruption: Criminological Quarterly Almanac. - M., Jurist., 2003. - Page 53-69.
20. Convention on Facilitation of International Maritime Traffic 09 April 1965.
21. United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea of 10 December 1982.
Kamalovich, Musaev Djamaliddin
"FORMS OF INTERNATIONAL LEGAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL INTERACTION IN THE FIELD OF COUNTERACTION ILLICIT DRUG TRAFFICKING, PSYCHOTROPIC SUBSTANCES AND PRECURSORS,"
ProAcademy: Vol. 2021
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/proacademy/vol2021/iss2/2