The article highlights the main points of changes in the operational-search legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and gives recommendations for the further development of legislation. The article highlights proposals for the further improvement of the legal base of operational-search activity. Information and technical support plays an important role in improving the efficiency of operational investigations. In this regard, operatives of the operational unit use video, audio, film and photographic means, as well as property of legal entities and individuals, other environmentally friendly technical means in accordance with Article 12 of this Law. At the same time, operatives have the right to create and use information systems designed for quick tracing. Information obtained as a result of operational-search measures must be recorded in the relevant documents in order to collect, systematize, check, evaluate and make appropriate decisions on their basis, as well as to control the legality of their implementation. In the fight against crime with the help of operational investigations, specific tactical tasks are performed that allow solving the assigned tasks. For example, in order to perform tasks related to solving crimes, it will be necessary to solve a number of intermediate tactical issues, such as identifying suspects, studying their lifestyle, and finding a place where stolen property is stored. The tactical tasks arising in the process of implementation can be different, since they, in turn, depend on the emerging situation and the available initial information.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 7, 2017 No PF-4947 "On the Action Strategy for further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan."
- Xamdamov A.A., Saitbaev T.R., Gordeev S.N., Rashidkhodjaev R.T. Commentary to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On operational search activities". - T .: Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2015. - B. 68.
- Shumilov A.Yu. Legal basis of the ORD. - M., 1999 .-- S. 125.
- Zakurlaev A.K., Pulatov Yu.S. Quick Search Activity: Tutorial. - T .: TDYuU, 2014. - Б. 76.
- Goryainov K.K., Kvasha Yu.F., Surkov K.V. Federal Law on Operational Investigative Activities: Commentary. - M., 1997 .-- S. 274.
- Karimov V. Basics of rapid search activities: Textbook - T .: LESSON PRESS, 2015. - B. 50.Goryainov K.K., Kvasha Yu.F., Surkov K.V. Federal law on operative-rozysknoy deyatelnosti: Commentary. - M., 1997. - p. 25-26.
- Shironin V. Under the hood of counterintelligence. - M., 1996 .-- S. 43.
- E.S. Dubonosov Operational-search activity: textbook and workshop for universities. - M .: Yurayt, 2020 .-- S. 224-225.
10. The eleventh paragraph of Article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan from December 25, 2012 of No. ZRU-344 "About operative search" // www.lex.uz
11. Criminal and Executive Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan // www.lex.uz
12. Articles 166-167 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan // www.lex.uz
13. Dictionaries and encyclopedias on Academician. http://dic.academic.ru
14. Explanatory dictionary of the Uzbek language: about 80,000 words and phrases. / Responsible editor A.Madvaliev. - T .: “National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan” State Scientific Publishing House, 2020. Volume 4. - B. 58.
15. Website of the National Aerospace University of Ukraine "XAI" http://k504.khai.edu
16. Website of the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
17. Chapter 21 of the Code of Criminal Procedure of the Republic of Uzbekistan as amended by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated November 30, 2020 No. ZRU-651 "On amendments and additions to some legislative acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan in connection with the improvement of legislation aimed at protecting personal rights and freedoms" .Ўзбекистон Республикасининг 2012 йил 25 декабрдаги “Тезкор-қидирув тўғрисида”ги ЎРҚ-344-сонли қонуни 16-моддаси тўртинчи қисми.
18. Parts two and three of Article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 25, 2012 No. ZRU-344 "On operational search".
19. Billing - (English - billing) means to enter an account for payment (source http://itglobal.com
20. Deryugin R.A. Specialized forensic equipment designed to analyze and process information about connections between subscribers or subscriber devices // Police and investigative activity. 2016. No. 3. - S. 32-35.
21. P. Derikyants An overview of the architectures of modern billing systems and the prospects for their development. Krasnodar: Electronic journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. 2013. No. 1. - S. 47-48.
22. The third point, the third subparagraph of Article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan from September 15, 1994 of No. 154-XIII "About operative search activities".
23. Part one, twenty-first paragraph of Article 7 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "On operational search activities" of October 16, 1998, No. 131.
24. Kalyuzhny A. N. Using the capabilities of cellular communications in the disclosure and investigation of crimes that infringe on the freedom of the individual // Topical issues of forensic activities of the Department of Internal Affairs / Bulletin of the East Siberian Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. 2018.No. 2.P. 54-55.
"IMPROVING THE ORGANIZATIONAL AND LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR RESPONSIBLE ACTIONS IN COMBATING CRIME,"
ProAcademy: Vol. 2021
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/proacademy/vol2021/iss2/1