The article deals with the system of advertising texts. Advertising is described as a phenomenon of modern society; it is such information that affects the mass consciousness; analyzing these structures one can learn that most of the advertising headlines are composed of simple sentences. The impact of advertising on the consciousness of people has a psychological impact on perception. It is advertising that enables the relationship between the addressee and the addresser, playing an important role in informing people. Advertising texts are created to purposefully induce influence and to increase the demand for the advertised product or services. Before choosing a particular mode of influence, the advertisers determine for themselves what the goal they are pursuing in a specific case, in order to achieve it in a particular type of advertising. Proposal of linguistic means, according to which the headline is built, requires a fast-reading message. The inducement of an advertising text depends primarily on the headline. Many factors are important for the success of an advertisement, but the most important expression must be a meme. Units of all levels of the language are involved in creating a text that is capable of inducing and attracting attention while being memorable. In a sentence, the factor is not only the principle of the structure of the linguistic means, but also the achievement of a certain power to influence the customer. The ultimate goal of advertising is to make someone purchase something, so in their message the advertisers must clearly inform their consumers what actions they must take in order to purchase, call, register, and etc. Advertising is an appeal, so with the ready advertising product advertisers appeal to their customers or clients, through which they hope to encourage them to make a purchase or use the services. Preparation of advertising appeal is considered one of the most important elements of advertising. The specifics of the headlines are very important. It is concluded that the peculiarity of the headline is a simple sentence structure that is understandable.
1. Abdurazzakov, M.A. (1985). Semantic Structure of the Statement (Semantic Types of Subjects and Predicates): abstract of the doctoral dissertation. Moscow, 35 p.
2. Akhmedova, M. (2015). Features of Language and Online Advertising. “Foreign Languages in Uzbekistan” Scientific and Methodological Electronic Journal, 3(7), 189.
3. Alieva, E.A. (2017). Types and Functions of Elliptical Structures in the Artistic Sketch of S. Krjijanovskiy “Salir-Gul”. Philology and Linguistics, 2(6).
4. Belyaeva, E.I. (1998). Modality and Pragmatic Aspects of Directive Speech Acts in English: Author’s abstract of the doctoral dissertation. Moscow, 33 p.
5. Benveniste, E. (1974). Problemes de Linguistique generale. Gallimard, 286 p.
6. Chabanyuk, T.A. (2013). Theory and Practice of Advertising: Textbook. Komsomolsk-na- Amure: «KnAGTU» FSFEI of HPE.
7. Dal, G. (2003). Productivite morphologique: Definitions et Notions Connexes. Langue francaise, 140, 3-23.
8. Dikin, R.V. (2009). The Effectiveness of Social Advertising: Some Aspects of the Issue. Bulletin of VSU Series: Philology. Journalism, 1, 141-149.
9. Dobrosklonskaya, T.G. (2008). Media Linguistics: a Systematic Approach to Learning the Language of the Media. Moscow: Flinta: Nauka, 264 p.
10. Dobrosklonskaya, T.G. (2008). Language of the Mass Media. M.: KDU, 76 p.
11. Dolgikh, N.O. (2009). National and Cultural Specificity of Advertising Texts (based on materials from the Russian and German press). Bulletin of Perm University. Russian and Foreign Philology, 4, 39-44.
12. Gak, V.G. (1979). Theoretical Grammar of the French Language. Moscow, 632 p.
13. Grevisse, M. (2000). Le bon usage: Grammaire francaise avec des remarques sur la langue francaise d’aujourd’hui. Paris: Duculot, 1780 p.
14. Guillaume, G. (1964). Langage et science du langage. Quebec et Paris, Presses de L Universite Laval et A, 287 p.
15. Iosifova, V.E. (2011). Russian Imperative in the Grammatical System and in Colloquial Speech Abstract of the dissertation of doctor of philology. M., 33 p.
16. Kolyshkina, T.B. (2010). Model of Discourse Analysis and Advertising Discourse. Bulletin of VSU Series: Philology. Journalism. 1, 34-36.
17. Kruvko, N.A. (2010). The Linguistic and Pragmatic Characteristics of the French Advertising Text (based on Printed Food Advertising). Moscow.
18. Lobanova, E.V. (2011). Means of Expressing Incentive in English: a Cognitive-Ontological Approach: Author’s Abstract of the dissertation of Candidate of philological sciences. Samara, 23 p.
19. Maidanova, L.M. (1986). Essays on Practical Stylistics. Sverdlovsk.
20. Mezentsev, E.A. (2007). Advertising in the Communication Process. Omsk: Publishing house of OmSTU, 64 p.
21. Muminova, A.A. (2014). Forms of Appeal in Incentive Statements (based on the Uzbek Language). Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University. Chelyabinsk, 1.
22. Muminova, A.A. (2018). Linguocultural Features of Language Units Expressing Urges in French, Uzbek and Russian: abstract of the dissertation of candidate of philological sciences. Tashkent, 30 p.
23. Runner, V.V. (2010). Advertising Slogan as Transformation of Cultural Stereotypes. Russian and Foreign Philology, 1(7).
24. Safarov, Sh. (2008). Paralinguistics. Monograph. T., 318 p.
25. Sarantsatsral, S. (1993). Speech acts of Motivation, their Types and Methods of Expression in Russian: Author’s abstract of the doctoral dissertation. M., 48 p.
26. Shukin, A.N. (2008). Linguodidactic Encyclopedic Dictionary: more than 2000 Units. M.: Astrel: AST: Guardian, 746 p.
27. Solodovnikova, A.N. (2013). Modern Social Advertising: Ways of Influencing the Addressee: dissertation of Candidate of philological sciences. Saratov, 197 p.
28. Terpugova, E.A. (2000). Advertising Text as a Special Type of Imperative Discourse: author’s dissertation of Candidate of philological sciences. Kemerovo, 19 p.
29. Terskikh, M.V., & Zaitseva, O.A. (2015). Receptions of Influence in Social Advertising, Communication Research in Social Advertising (Vol. 3(5), pp. 96-115). M.
30. Volkova, A.E. (2011). The Implication of the Semantics of Incentive in the Composition of Statements with an Indirect Form of Incentive. Bulletin of the Volgograd State University. Series 2, Linguistics, 1(13), 21–27.
31. Zaretskaya, E.N. (1999). Rhetoric: Theory and Practice of Speech Communication (2nd ed.). Moscow, 480 p.
32. Zikrillaev, G.N. (1978). Modality and System of Indicative Mood Forms: Author’s abstract of the dissertation of Candidate of Philology. T., 21 p.
33. Zvegintsev, V.A. (1978). The Proposal and its Relation to Language and Speech. Moscow, 159 p.
"FEATURES OF HEADLINE FORMATION IN ADVERTISING TEXT,"
Philology Matters: Vol. 2021
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2021/iss1/3