The rapid development of science and technology, production, globalization and integration processes in the world, the intensive interaction of world languages create the basis for the continuous enrichment of the vocabulary of languages. It should be emphasized that the effective use of the extensive experience gained in the world linguistics, in the study of the Internet terms in Uzbek and English, the creation of dictionaries and, to some extent, the editing gives good results.The system of the Internet terminology has its own specifics. The study of terminology brings to the idea that the phenomenon of figurative use of terms is valid. Specifics of the Internet Terminology can include the following:1) open Internet concepts; 2) absence or uncertainty of affiliation between species and varieties; 3) complicated by emotional components; 4) genetic connection and active interaction with common vocabulary; 5) adoption of appropriations; 6) rapid enrichment of the vocabulary. The main trend of our time is the improvement and complication of knowledge in the field of the Internet. With the development of the Internet, people create linguistic units the main function of which is to name increasingly comprehensive concepts. The approach to understanding Internet terms will change, and this will immediately affect the size of the meanings of names associated with the Internet terms.
1. Blinova, O. I. The term and its motivation // Terminology and culture of speech. – M. Science. 1981, P. 28-37.
2. Budanov G.V. Delocalization as the acquisition of meaning, to the experience of interdisciplinary technologies // Ontology and epistemology of synergetics. – M.: Ifran, 1997.
3. Chupilina E.I. The place of the term in the lexical-semantic system of the language // Questions of terminology and linguistic statistics. Voronezh, 1972.
4. Danilenko V.p. Language for special purposes. – M., 1996.
5. Danilenko V.p. Russian terminology. The experience of linguistic description. – M., 1977.
6. Filatova, A.S. Thematic groups of the Russian language in the motivational and comparative aspect. Author's abstract. dis. ... Cand. philol. sciences. Tomsk. 2004.
7. Hasanova D.O. The role of Arabic lexical acquisitions in the nominative and derivative system of the Uzbek language. Candidate of phil.sciences ... dis.author. Tashkent, 2011, P. 11.
8. Hojiev A. Term selection criteria. –T.: Fan, 1996, P. 23-25.
9. Kadirbekova D. Terminology of English-Uzbek information and communication technologies and its lexicographic features. can. philological sciences... dis. Tashkent, 2017.
10. Kandelaki T.L. Semantics and motivation of terms. – M.: Nauka, 1977.
11. Kandelaki T.L. The main groupings of terminological units of ordered terminologies // Questions of linguistics. 1987. – No. 6. P. 84-89.
12. Khodakova A.G. System semantics of the term (based on the English terms of the Internet). Author's abstract ... can. philological sciences. Tula, 2010, P. 13.
13. Kurilo N.A. Abbreviations in modern English: a functional aspect. Minsk, 2005.
14. Lotte D. Fundamentals of building scientific and technical terminology: theory and methodology. Moscow. 1961.
15. Mirzoeva M.M. Abbreviated words in Russian and Tajik languages. Abstract of a thesis ... dissertation of the candidate of philological sciences. Dushanbe, 2006.
16. Nishonov p. Comparative-typological study of legal terminology of French and Uzbek languages. abstract ... can. philological sciences, abstract. dis. –T.: 2009, P. 14.
17. Paluanova X.D. Derivation-semantic principles of ecological terms in English, Uzbek, Russian and Karakalpak languages. DSc ... dissertation. Tashkent, 2016, P. 33.
Saidkodirova, Dilfuzakhon Senior teacher, PhD
"DEVELOPMENT AND FUNCTIONS OF THE INTERNET TERMINOLOGY: ABBREVIATION AND NOMINATION,"
Philology Matters: Vol. 2020
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2020/iss4/13