This article presents a theoretical interpretation of advertising discourse in modern Uzbek linguistics. In linguistics, discussion and the concept of a text are considered as one of the topical issues. The article discusses the features of advertising the text language in the context of parameters. Recently, along with the continuing interest in advertising practice, more and more attention is paid to the theoretical aspects of advertising, including from such sciences as linguistics, psychology, sociology, psycho and sociolinguistics, semiotics, cultural studies, and art history. The theoretical basis of the research was the fundamental works on the theory of discourse and communicative interaction, works on studies that justify the anthropocentric approach to a language in general and its categories in particular. The topicality of the paper is due to the following: 1. Discourse is in general issue in modern types of communication. Discourse theory is one of the most actively developing areas of linguistics. However, many issues of discourse theory and analysis remain insufficiently studied. 2. The content and structure of the discourse is formed by various speech-act utterances. However, the specifics of the formation of various discursive types, their filling with illocutive types, the selection of appropriate syntactic constructions and filling in them the use of appropriate lexical units was not the subject of linguistic study.
- Barry, T.E. The development of the hierarchy of effects: an historical perspective, USA. 1987.
- Bolinger, D. Language: The Loaded Weapon, London, Longman. 1980.
- Caples, J. Tested Advertising Methods, Englewood, Prentice-Hall. 1994.
- "Catch-Line and Argument," The Book-Keeper, Vol. 15, February 1903, p. 124. Other writings by E. St. Elmo Lewis on advertising principles include "Side Talks about Advertising," The Western Druggist, Vol. 21, February 1899, p. 65-66; Financial Advertising, published by Levey Bros. in 1908; and, "The Duty and Privilege of Advertising a Bank," The Bankers' Magazine, Vol. 78, April 1909, pp. 710–11.2015.
- Cook, G. Discourse of Advertising, London, Routledge. 1992.
- Gasparyan Oganes Tigranovich. Intentional strategies of modern advertising discourse. 2017 http://www.journ.msu.ru/downloads.
- Kibrik.E. Essays on General and applied issues of linguistics. Chapter 19. Sketch of the linguistic model of text formation. - Moscow, 1992 p. 287-301.
- Pragmatics of emotions in Modern advertising discourse (based on FRENCH) Bulletin Of the Russian University of peoples ' friendship. Series: Linguistics.
- Prokhorov S. N. Advertising discourse: the text of the lectures – Yaroslavl: Yaroslavl state University, 2013.
- Ter-Minasova S. G. War and the world of languages and cultures: (Studies. manual) - Moscow: Slovo, 2008 p. 229.
- Utenova B. B. The Philosophy of ads/ B. B. Utenova - M.: Gella - Print, 2003 p. 78.
- Zolotova G. A., N. K. Onipenko, M. Yu. Sidorva. Communicative grammar of the Russian language.Moscow: MSU, 1998 p 528.
Kholboboeva, Aziza PhD Student
"THE NOTION OF ADVERTISING DISCOURSE IN MODERN UZBEK LINGUISTICS,"
Philology Matters: Vol. 2020
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2020/iss2/9