The article attempts to analyze the correlative relationships of language and culture. Language can be considered as an instrument of culture, as one of its components and, on this basis, described through features common to all cultural phenomena. On the other hand, language and culture can be compared as an independent, autonomous semiotic system. The interaction of languages and cultures - this is an objective law of social and historical development of mankind. Any text in the conditions of real communication bears traces of the culture of the people speaking this language. The isolation from the real conditions of the discourse in the text more or less preserves the footprints.
The need for linguistic and cultural studies has become a universally recognized fact, since in social reality language has the ability to influence the formation and development of a people's culture.
- Alefirenko N.F. Linguoculturology. Value-semantic space of a language: a training manual. - M .: Flint, Science, 2010 .-- 224 p.
- Danilenko V.P. and others. Fundamentals of spiritual culture in the pictures of the world. - Irkutsk: ISU, 1999 .-- 583 p.
- Danilenko V.P. The linguistic picture of the world in the Sepir-Whorf hypothesis. 2002. http://slovo.isu.ru/danilenko/articles/sepirkart.htm
- Frumkina R.M. Conceptual analysis from the point of view of a linguist and psychologist. Scientific and technical information. Series 2: Information Processes and Schemes. - M., 1992. - No. 3. - S. 3-17.
- Humboldt V. von. Language and philosophy of culture. - M .: Progress, 1985.
- Humboldt V. von. On the comparative study of languages in relation to various epochs of their development / Given with abbreviations. Translation by Z.M. Murygina / http:// philologos.narod.ru/classics/humboldt.htm
- Humboldt V. von. On the difference in the structure of human languages and its influence on the spiritual development of the human race / in translation G.V. Ramishvili / (Humboldt V. von Selected Works on Linguistics). - M., 1984. - S. 307-323. see on the website http://philology.ru/.
- Humboldt V. von. Selected works on linguistics. - M .: Progress, 1984. - 400 p.
- Kubryakova E.S. A Brief Dictionary of Cognitive Terms / E.S. Kubryakova, V.Z. Demyankov, Yu.G. Pankrats, L.G. Luzin. - M: Filol. Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosova, 1997 .-- 245 p.
- Lazaridi M.I. Mental conditions in the field description. - Bishkek: Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, 2003. - 311 p.
- Maslova V.A. Linguoculturology: Textbook. allowance for students. Higher textbook. institutions. - M.: Publishing Center "Academy", 2001. - 208 p.
- Popova Z.D., Sternin I.A. Essays on cognitive linguistics. Monograph. Voronezh, 2001.-- 191 p.
- Popova Z.D., Sternin I.A. Semantic and cognitive analysis of language. Monograph. Voronezh: Publishing house "Sources", 2007. - 250 p.
- Postovalova V.I. The picture of the world in human life // The role of the human factor in language. Language and picture of the world. - M .: Nauka, 1988 .-- S. 8-69.
- Saussure F. de. The course of general linguistics // Saussure F. de. Selected works on linguistics. - M .: Progress, 1977.
- Sepir E. Selected works on linguistics and cultural studies. - M .: Progress, 1993 .-- 356 p.
- Serebrennikov B.A. The role of the human factor in language. Language and picture of the world. - M .: Nauka, 1988 .-- 216 p.
- Telia V. N. Metaphorization and its role in creating a linguistic picture of the world // Role of the human factor in language. Language and picture of the world. - M., 1988 .-- S. 173-203. http://genhis.philol.msu.ru/article_66.html
- Tolstoy N.I. Ethnolinguistics in the circle of linguistic disciplines // Tolstoy N.I. Language and folk culture. Essays on Slavic mythology and ethnolinguistics. - M., 1995 .-- S. 27-40.
- Tsoi A.K. Linguistic picture of the world in the structure of a literary text // Teaching of language and literature. - Tashkent, 2005. - No. 2. - S. 36-42.
- Vezhbitskaya A. The language picture of the world as a special way of representing the image of the world in human consciousness. Questions of linguistics. - No. 6. - 2000. - S. 33-38.
- Vorobiev V.V. Linguoculturology: Textbook. allowance for students. higher textbook. institutions. - M.: Publishing Center "Academy", 2001. - 208 p.
- Wharf B. Science and Linguistics // New in Linguistics. Vol. 1. - M., 1960. - S. 174-175.
Elkin, Denis Independent Researcher
"LANGUAGE AS A PHENOMENON OF CULTURE,"
Philology Matters: Vol. 2020
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2020/iss2/8