The article explores the linguistic-poetic aspect of the art of allegory in the poetic works of Alisher Navoi, which has a special place in the development of world artistic thought and its analogies are structurally-compositionally analyzed, revealed in a condensed form or formula in order to have a clear idea of its structural features and to have a clear understanding,and the analogies in it set out the principles of structural division. According to the presence, place and quantity of analogy components in the poet's intended works, analogies are initially divided into three types – simple analogies, complex analogies and complex analogies and two types of simple analogies have been identified.
According to the presence of simulation components, simulations are divided into two types, i.e. complete simulations and incomplete simulations, and are classified using some formal symbols. In the poet's poetic works, indirect (similar and analogous components) analogies, i.e., A (similar) and B (simulated) device analogies, are based on factual material, which is more numerous than other structural analogies.The structure of simple analogies in the poet's poetry is A - similar, B - analogous, V - analogical note and G - analogical symbol,it involved all of the simulation components – A B V G.
In complex simulations, it was found that A - similar and B - simulated were indeed present, in which case the V - identification record or the G - identification mark were not used.In particular, the non-use of the G-identification symbol has been widely observed. A B Vs played an important role in the structure of complex analogies.
The third type of simulations, i.e., in the structure of complex simulations, occurs in the amount of A-like one and B-simulated in two or more quantities.Its formula is in the form A B B ... V G or A B B ... V. In Alisher Navoi's poetic works, especially in his ghazals on romantic themes, this structural, i.e. A B B ... V G or A B B ... V type analogies are widely used, as evidenced by the material. Such formulaic analogies were the basis for the poet to express the inner and outer beauty of the beloved from a complete, clear and impressive artistic point of view. Although the analogies used in the poet's poems differ in structural and compositional features, they all serve the same purpose - the perfection of the work of art, the content is beautiful and impressive, and most importantly, the clear and vivid expression of universal ideas.
- Abu Nasr Faroobi. A city of noble people. -T.: Yangi asr avlodi, 2016. -320 p.
- Aristotle. Poetics. - Tashkent: Yangi asr avlodi, 2004. -194 p.
- Dictionary of Navoi's works. –Tashkent: Adabiyotvasan’at, 1972. -791 p.
- Fitrat. Literature rules. Selected works. Volume V. -Tashkent: Manaviyat, 2006. -Vol. –B. 11-88.
- Hojiahmedov A. Poetic arts and classical rhyme. -T .: Sharq, 1998. -107 p.
- Husseini Atoullah. Badoyi'-us-sanoyi'. (Translated from the Persian by Alibek Rustamov).-Tashkent: Adabiyotvasan’at, 1981. -400 p.
- Ishakov Y. Dictionary of word art. -Tashkent: Zarqalam, 2006. -319 p.
- Mahmudov N., Khudoyberganova D. Annotated dictionary of Uzbek language analogies.–Tashkent: Manaviyat, 2013. -320 p.
- Mamajonov Z. Theoretical description and classification of poetic arts based on analogy: Doctor of Philosophy in Philology (PhD) dis. avtoref. - Tashkent: 2017. -48 p.
- Mikhnyuk K. On the relationship between the categories of comparison and evaluation // Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin. - 2011. -No. 1. –S. 129-133.
- Mukarramov M. Analogy in Uzbek. –T .: Fan, 1976. -134 p.
- Navoi. Hayratul-abror / Hamsa. A perfect collection of works. Twenty volumes. (Prepared for publication by Hamid Suleiman; editor-in-chief Porso Shamsiev). –Tashkent: Fan, 1991. -7 vol. -613 b.
- Navoi. Strange us-sighar. –Tashkent: Fan, 1988. -3 vol. -613 b.
- Yoqubbekova M. Linguopoetic features of Uzbek folk songs. –Tashkent: Fan‚ 2005. -161 p.
- Yuldoshev M. Fundamentals of literary text and its linguopoetic analysis. –T.: Fan‚ 2006. -76 p.
Sayidova, Gulrux PhD Student
"STRUCTURAL-COMPOSITIONAL ANALYSIS OF COMPARISONS IN THE POETRY OF ALISHER NAVOI,"
Philology Matters: Vol. 2020
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2020/iss2/7