The article actualizes the problem of the formation of the speech culture of cadets. The author considers this problem in the framework of the formation of the orthoepic competence of future military personnel. The article substantiates the growing importance of the formation of orthoepic competence, lists the main reasons indicating the need to improve professionally oriented oral speech. The author pays attention to the structure of orthoepic competence of cadets, shows the main possibilities of teaching the discipline «Russian language» for the formation of this competency. The article also presents the methodological means of forming the orthoepic competence of cadets, provides examples of their use. The author substantiates that the formation of the orthoepic competence of cadets at the stage of initial professional self-realization is an important and constant task, since the formation of stable pronunciation standards and the proper level of development of speech culture will ensure the normal functioning of monologic and dialogical oral speech activity in the future.
- Eskina, O. A. Methods of level assessment of the formation of linguistic competence of a cadet of a military technical university / O. A. Eskina // Pedagogical journal. – 2017. – Volume 7. – No. 2A. - S. 399-412.
- Kartashova L. I. tapa formirovani i razviti poznavatel nyx interesov ucha ixs s ispol zovaniem informasionn texnologiy. Vestnik Rossiyskogo universiteta drujbi narodov. Seri: Informatizasi obrazovani. 2009. # 3.S. 55-60.
- Mishurova, E. V. The mastery of orthoepic burrows by cadets of law enforcement college [Electronic resource] / E. V. Mishurova. – 2017. – Access mode: https://infourok.ru/ovladenie-orfoepicheskimi-normami- kursantami-pravoohranitelnogo-kolledzha-2275494.
- Prokhotskaya, S. A. Formation of the linguistic culture of students of higher educational institutions (by the example of teaching the discipline “Russian language and culture of speech”) / S. A. Prokhotskaya // Bulletin of the Volga Institute of Management. - 2017. - No. 6. – S. 113-118.
- Smooth, E. F. Development of the speech culture of students of a technical university / E. F. Smooth // Science, Education and Culture. – 2018.– No. 9 (33). - S. 35-37.
- Titova, O. Z. Formation of language competence among cadets of the FKOU VO SUI FSIN of Russia when teaching the subject “Russian language in business documentation” / O. Z. Titova // Baltic Humanitarian Journal. – 2017. – No. 3 (20). - S. 101-103.
- Titova, O. Z. Raising the level of speech culture of students of departmental universities of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia in the process of teaching the discipline "Russian language in business documentation" / O. Z. Titova // Kazan Pedagogical Journal. – 2017. – No. 4 (123). – S. 44-46.
- Tyumeneva, N.P. Speech culture of cadets of universities of the FSIN / N.P. Tyumeneva // Man: crime and punishment. – 2014. – No. 3 (86). - S. 185-189.
Sarimsakova, Nargiz Senior Teacher
"FORMATION OF ORPHOEPIC COMPETENCE AT CURSORS WHEN TEACHING RUSSIAN LANGUAGE,"
Philology Matters: Vol. 2020
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2020/iss2/11