The article analyzes the terminology in the field of medicine. The regulation of medical terminology is of great importance for mutual understanding of specialists, training the scientific and medical personnel, publication of scientific and reference literature, planning and accounting in the field of health, developing scientific relations with foreign specialists, obtaining and exchanging information, and computerization of medicine. The purpose of standardization of medical terminology is to systematize and clarify the meaning of terms, give logical coherence to the language of medicine, analyze and select the optimal forms of terms. Many features of medical terminology are due to the history of its formation and development. Medicine is one of the most ancient fields of human knowledge, and one of the most interesting features of medical terminology is that many terms still retain to some extent the character that was attributed to the names in early times.
- Bagana J., Velichkova S.M. Problems of medical terminology (based on the material of the German language). RUDN Bulletin, Linguistics series, 2013, No. 2.
- Burly V.D. English terminology system of genetics (semantic and lexico-graphic aspects). Author's abstract. dis. ... Cand. philol. sciences. - L., 1985.
- Chernyavsky M.N. Latin language and foundations of medical terminology. - M .: ZAO "SHIKO", 2007.
- Chernyavsky MN A brief outline of the history and problems of ordering medical terminology // Encyclopedic Dictionary of Medical Terms: in 3 volumes. About 60,000 terms / ch. ed. B.V. Petrovsky. - Moscow, 1982.
- Current issues of editing medical terms / edit. I. P. Lidova. - M., 1981.
- Encyclopedic dictionary of medical terms: in 3 volumes. - M .: Soviet Encyclopedia, 1984.
- Grinev S.V. Introduction to terminology. - M., 1993.
- Herre H. Semantic Foundations of Medical Information Systems Based on Top-Level Ontologies / H. Herre, B. Heller // Journal of Knowledge-Based Systems. - 2006. - Vol. 19 (2).
- Ivanov V.V. Semantic features of medical terms: Based on it. lang. dis. ... Cand. philol. sciences. - M., 1996.
- Kazarina S.G. Types of expressive units in terminology. - Samara, 1998.
- Kochetkova T.V., Polukhina O.N. Metaphor in medical terminology. - Saratov, IC "Science", 2013.
- Lotte, D.S. Fundamentals of building scientific and technical terminology / D.S. Lotte // Questions of theory and methods. - M .: Publishing house of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1961.
- Motchenko I.V. The main trends in the formation of English medical terminology: author. dis. ... Cand. philol. sciences. - M .: Moscow State Pedagogical University, 2001.
- Novodranova V.F. Compositional semantics as a reflection of conceptual integration (based on medical terminology). - M., 2002.
- Novodranova V.F. Specificity of the linguistic picture of medicine // Language and discourse in statics and dynamics: abstracts of reports. international scientific conference. - Minsk: MGLU, 2008.
- Petrovsky B.V. Great medical encyclopedia. - M., 1985.
- Prokhorova V.N. Russian terminology (lexical and semantic education). - M., 1996.
- https: //pdnr.ru/a7320.html
Akbarxodjaeva, Feruza Independent Researcher
"MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY AS A COMPLEX TERM SYSTEM,"
Philology Matters: Vol. 2020
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2020/iss2/10