The article gives an idea of the role and significance of the English language as a means of communication in the world economy. Demand for a foreign language in a market economy and its perceived needs, economic examples of outstanding and frequent shortcomings of specialists in the field of language proficiency and at the same time, many of the problems and indicators of language proficiency in the countries of the world are given. It is noted that the development of foreign language skills in education based on effective methods and practices. To date, a number of studies have been conducted around the world on the process of teaching English and at the same time, such studies are continuing. Training is a complex process, constantly commenting on the updates and research. For future professionals to acquire knowledge only in their field and simply rely on the program a wrong idea. If you pay attention to the development of each area, it has concentrated a number of disciplines. This can be cited as an example of the direction of economic development. It is important to educate well-developed generation, which is the most important value and decisive force in achieving the set goals of increasing investment in human capital from year to year, democratic development, modernization and renewal. For example, the need for language is manifested in the process of interaction and communication with foreign partners. After all, Economics, in a broad sense, is the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of products. For consumer and producer, common language skills are considered not only a condition for achieving a mutually acceptable result, but also a necessity to negotiate. Integration of the world community, the development of science, technology requires the young generation to master several languages perfectly.Practical skills for specialists in the field of Economics, rules of business relations in a foreign language, both oral and written is necessary to create conditions for the development of cognitive ability, as well as the ability to a foreign language in the professional sphere. In this case, in order to enrich the theoretical and practical achievements, scholars in the field of language, pay attention to get wide outlook learning language according to specialty in direction of Economics. Today, teaching of foreign languages in higher education based on professional and personal competencies, that graduates achieve effective results in their professional career.
- Altman, S.A., Ghemawat, P., & Bastian, P. (2018). DHL Global Connectedness Index 2018: The State of Globalization in a Fragile World. Deutsche Post DHL Group. Retrieved from dam/dhl/global/core/documents/pdf/glocore-gci-2018-full-study.pdf
- Dovger O.P. Proyektirovaniye professionalno-lichnostnoy texnologii obucheniya inostrannomu yazыku sredstvami kommunikativnoy situatsii: Na primere podgotovki spetsialistov ekonomiki i upravleniya zdravooxraneniyem: dissertatsiya kand. ped.nauk: 13.00.08. -Voronej, 2004. -193 s.
- Edelman Trust barometer 2019
- EF EPI English Profciency Index A Ranking of 100 Countries and Regions by English Skills
- Kadochnikov D.V. Teoretiko-ekonomicheskoy vzglyad na yazыkovuyu politiku [elektron resurs]. 2018
Yuldashova, Umida Senior teacher
"THE IMPORTANCE AND ROLE OF ENGLISH IN DEVELOPMENT OF THE WORLD ECONOMY,"
Philology Matters: Vol. 2020
, Article 9.
DOI: 10. 36078/987654421
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2020/iss1/9