In the twentieth century, scientific and technical terms and concepts developed along with the great current. Closer to the 30s, attempts to study the field of terminology began in both European and Eastern countries. In eastern countries at the same time there was a specific approach to terminology. Attempts to preserve the social functions of the new language swelled. As a result of the "Constitutional Revolution" of 1906-1911 in Iran, foreign language voyages joined and borrowed into the Persian language in a huge wave. These lengthy movements have contributed to increased dissatisfaction and opposition among the intelligentsia. Under such conditions, it was necessary to prevent the promiscuous state of the Persian language and to carry out language reform to streamline the ongoing processes: to eradicate Arabisms and borrowings from other languages of the Persian language, which came from other languages, based on the internal capabilities of the language to represent a synonym, and to start new attempts to preserve the purity of the language. That is, in 1936 the first - فرهنگستان ایرانfarhangestān-e irān “Iranian Academy” was created, in 1968 the second - فرهنگستان زبان ایرانfarhangestān-e zabān-e irān 1991 Iran farhangestān-e zabān vaفرهنگستان زبان و ادبیات ایران adabiyāt-e irān “Academy of Persian Language and Literature”.
Today, the third Academy conducts its activities offering Persian equivalents to borrowings from all areas. This organization has created its development “Methods and rules for the selection of words”. To preserve the purity of Persian vocabulary, a number of proposals have been made. According to him, the activation of words existing in Iranian languages was expected, and with their help to establish the creation of industry-specific terms. The article is about an academy created in Iran, a derivational analysis of terms formed in the process of its activity, in particular terms formed from the vocabulary of Iranian languages, is also made.
1. Terminology work — Principles and Methods // International Standard ISO 704. Second edition 2000-11-15. Reference number ISO 704:2000 (E).
2. Tackallou S. H. Evaluation of Persian Academy approved genetics terms acceptance in upper graduate user population. Journal of Paramedical Sciences (JPS). Spring 2012 Vol.3, No.2 ISSN 2008-4978.
3. Arabadjan Z.A. Iran: vlast, reformi, revolyusii (X1X-XX vv.). –M.: Nauka, 1991. [Iran: power, reforms, revolutions (Х1Х-ХХ centuries). –M .: Nauka, 1991. P.98].
4. Ivanov M.S. Ocherk istorii Irana. – L.:1952. [Essay on the history of Iran. –L .: 1952].
5. Danilenko V.P. Lingvisticheskiy aspekt standartizasii terminologii. –M.: 1993 [Linguistic aspect of standardization of terminology. –M .: 1993.].
6. Lotte D.S. Voprosi zaimstvovaniya i uporyadicheniya inoyazichnikh terminov i terminoelrmentov. М., 1982. [Questions of borrowing and streamlining foreign terms and term elements. M.1982].
7. Peysikov L.S. Leksikologiya sovremennogo persidskogo yazika. – М.: Izdatelstvo MGU, 1975 [Lexicology of the modern Persian language. – M.: MSU Publishing House, 1975].
8. Peysikov L.S. Ocherki po slovoobrazovaniyu persidskogo yazika. – M.: Izd-vo MGU, 1975. [Essays on the word formation of the Persian language. - M.: Publishing House of Moscow State University, 1975].
9. Osul va zavabet-e vajegozini “hamrah ba sharh-o touzihat” vayrash-e sevom, farghangestan-e zaban va adabiyat-e farsi. Xordad, 1388 (2009). [Principles and Functions of the Word "Plan and Design" with Third Voice, Language Flow and Working Literature 2009].
10. Farghangestan-e Iran. Vajeha-ye naw k eta payan-e sal-e 1319 (1940) dar farghangestan-e Iran pazirofte shod-e ast. – Tehran, chopxone-ye “taban”, 1319 (1940). [Academy of Iran. New words accepted in the Iranian Academy until the end of 1319. - Tehran: Taban Printing House, 1319].
Mirzaxmedova, Hulkar Chair manager, an Associate professor
"TERMS MADE FROM THE ORIGINAL IRANIAN VOCABULARY IN PERSIAN,"
Philology Matters: Vol. 2020
, Article 8.
DOI: 10. 36078/987654424
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2020/iss1/8