The author of the article focuses on the impact of technical development on the use of neologisms. The object of the research is the lexical system of modern English, types of neologisms, methods of their formation and distribution. Studying the mechanisms of formation of neologisms in connection with conceptual changes in human consciousness in line with the constant development of technologies and scientific advances, it is possible to extract more informative use of neologisms in everyday life. The relevance of this topic is that neologisms are very important in our life, especially now, because we have the development of science and technology, new directions in the field of literature, art and music, and etc. And their area lot of new words created in different areas of peoples’ activities.
1. Newmark P. Approaches to Translation. – London: Oxford, 1981.
2. «Daily Mirror» yejednevnaya gazeta
3. «Morning Star» yejednevnaya gazeta
4. Crystal D and Davy D. Investigating English style. – London: Longman, 1992. –180 p.
5. Kolobe M. Analysis of Neologisms in Newspapers National University of Lesotho, Maseru, Lesotho, 2015.
6. Reah D. The language of newspapers. – London: Routledge, 1998.
7. Stevenson R.L. Global communication in the twenty-first century. – New York: Longman, 1994.
8. Crystal D. & Davy D. Investigating English style. – London: Longman 1969.
9. Gontasavora J. Neologism in modern English: Study of word-formation, unpublished thesis. – Navva, 2013.
10. Busman H. Dictionary of language and linguistics. – London: Routledge, 1996.
NURTAEV, Sayfullo Researcher
"IMPACT OF TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT ON THE USE OF NEOLOGISMS,"
Philology Matters: Vol. 2019
, Article 24.
DOI: 10. 36078/987654336
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2019/iss1/24