In the world linguistics several researches on the theory of phraseological units have been carried out and they are still in the process because phraseological units are formed on the basis of traditions which have been strengthening along with the development of society and the relationships between nations. Particularly, researching phraseological units carrying onomastic features in comparison with other systems of languages puts forward one of the topical tasks for modern linguistics. The following article is devoted to the study of the features of phraseological units with onomastic features in the English, Russian and Uzbek languages as well as creating their scientific classification and checking them under the lingua cultural aspects. Basically, Uzbek phraseoligical units with onomastic features are researched based on the achievements in modern linguistics.
I. Books, monographs, collections:
1. Bulakhovskiy L.A. The course on Russian literary language. Two volumes. Part 1. – Kiev: Rad. Shkola, 1952. P. 448.
2. Kunin A.V. The Course on modern English phraseology Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1986. P. 336.
3. Kunin A.V. Phraseology of modern English. – Moscow: Mejdunarodniye otnosheniya, 1972. P. 288.
II. Abstracts and dissertations:
4. Arsentieva E.F. Comparative analysis of phraseological units expressing the character of a person in the English and Russian languages. Abstract of the work for Cand. of Philol. sciences – Moscow, 1984. P. 16.
5. Babkin A.M. Russian phraseology, its development, sources and lexicographic development. Abstract Doc. of Philol. sciences. – Leningrad, 1968. P. 26.
6. Vafoeva M. Y. Phraseological synonyms in the Uzbek language and their structuralsemantic analysis. Abstract of the work for Cand. of Philol. sciences – Tashkent, 2009, P. 26.
7. Isabekov I.N. Phraseological units and problems of their translation (on the material of the Kyrgyz and Russian languages). Abstract of the work for Cand. of Philol. Sciences – Bishkek, P. 2004.
8. Korzyukova Z.V. The main aspects of the functioning of phraseological units with proper names in the English language: national and cultural specificity. Diss. for Cand. of Philol. sciences. – Moscow, 2003. P. 486.
9. Kulieva L. Principles of phraseologization in Russian and English. Abstract for Cand.of Philol. sciences. – Baku, 2004. P. 26.
10. Mamatov A.E. Issues of the formation of the phrazeologisms of the Uzbek language.Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences. – Tashkent, 1999. P. 316.
11. Musaev K. Translation of lexical and phraseological units as a problem of the private theory of translation (on the material of translations of Russian and Uzbek languages). Abstract for Doc. of Philol. sciences. – Tbilisi, 1988. P. 42.
12. Rashidova U.M. Semantic-pragmatic analysis of somatic expressions in English (in the case of eye, hand and heart-shaped expressions). Abstarct for the PhD. science. – Samarkand, 2018. P. 22.
13. Reimov B. Phraseological units of the English language, characterizing the emotional state of a person. Diss. for Cand. of Philol. sciences. – Tashkent., 2005. P. 150.
14. Stepanova I.S. English phraseological units with a floristic component (in comparison with the Russian language). Abstract of the work for Cand. of Philol. sciences – Kiev, 1987. P. 24
15. Urazmetova A.V. Linguoculturological aspect of the study of toponyms in the composition of phraseological units (on the material of English and French). Diss. for Cand. of Philol. sciences. – Ufa, 2006. P. 196.
16. Hakimova G.E. Structural semantic features of phonological units with Zooonimic component. Abstract of the work for Cand. of Philol. sciences Tashkent, 2008. P. 24.
III. Dictionaries and Encyclopedias:
17. Berdiyorov H., Rasulov R. Paremological Dictionary of Uzbek language. Tashkent: Teacher, 1984, P. 288.
18. Kunin A.V. Anglo-Russian dictionary of phraseological units. – Moscow: Russian langauge, 1984. P. 942
19. Makhmaraimova Sh.U. The brief conceptual dictionary of Uzbek teomorphic metaphors. Tashkent: Chulpan, 2018. – P. 86
20. Rakhmatullaev Sh. Explanatory dictionary of Uzbek language. Tashkent, 1978. P. 406.
21. Shomaksudov Sh., Shorakhmedov Sh. Significance of meanings. Tashkent: National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, 2001. P. 448.
RADJABOVA, Marjona Researcher
"COMPARATIVE STUDY OF PHRASEOLOGICAL UNITS WITH NAMING FEATURES IN NONRELATED LANGUAGES,"
Philology Matters: Vol. 2019
, Article 22.
DOI: 10. 36078/987654329
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2019/iss1/22