When providing psychological assistance to families, knowledge and skills about the family are necessary. The article substantiates the need for psychological counseling, taking into account the typology of families, the level of performance of functions in the family, socio-psychological and demographic characteristics of families, and presents the necessary recommendations.
1. The Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan. -T.: 2013, 3-section, chapter XIV, article 65
2. Family Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan //lex.uz
3. Andreeva T.V. Psychology of the modern family. Monograph. SPb .: Rech, 2005, -Р. 436.
4. Druzhinina V.N. Family psychology. - 3rd ed. - SPb . – Peter: 2006, -Р.176.
5. Elizarov A.N. Psychological counseling: Textbook. - M .: 2004, Os 89, 400 s.
6. Karabanova O.A. The psychology of family relationships and the basics of family counseling. - M .: «Gardariki», 2008, -Р. 320.
7. Kovaleva A.V. Interpretation of the system of family values and its components in modern society. // Scientific notes of TGOU. T.2. 2011.1. - P.34-40.
8. Psychology of family relations: lecture notes. // Comp. S.A.Velikova. - M .: AST; SPb. Sova, 2005, -Р. 127.
9. Socio-psychological and counseling work with the family: Reader / Comp. LB Schneider: At 2 o'clock - M .: Publishing house of the Ministry of State Social Information; -Voronezh: NPO Mdek, 2004. Part 2. –Р. 586.
Akramova, F phd
"MAIN PROBLEMS OF PROVIDING PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICE TO THE FAMILY,"
Science and Society: Vol. 2020
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ndpi/vol2020/iss4/6