TO THE QUESTION OF SEARCH FOR UPBRINGING THOUGHTS IN THE ANALYSIS OF PUBLICATIONS ON ISLAMIC CULTURE
The article examines the educational thoughts of various publication sources in the analysis of Islamic culture, the author analyzes the scientific work and thoughts of specialists in this field.
1. Alkhateeb, Firas. Lost islamic history. Reclaiming muslim civilisation from the past Hurst & Company, London. First published in the united kingdom in 2014 by c. Hurst & co. (publishers) ltd., 41 Great Russell street, London, wc1b 3pl. –P. 167.
2. Aslan, Reza. No god but God. The Origins, Evolution, and Future of Islam. Published in the United States by Random House, an imprint of The Random House Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc., -New York: 2005. – P. 312.
3. Black, Antony. The History of Islamic political thought. From the Prophet to the Present. Second edition. Edinburg University Press, 2011. –P.380. First published 2001 by Edinburg University Press Ltd, 22 George Square, Edinburg.
- Campo, Juan Eduardo. Encyclopedia of Islam / Juan E. Campo. p. cm. - (Encyclopedia of world religions) J. Gordon Melton, Series Editor. Includes bibliographical references and index. Facts On File, Inc. An imprint of Infobase Publishing. 132 West 31st Street. -New York: 10001, 2009. –P. 750.
5. Fekih, Habib. Social thought. The different aspects of islamic culture / The individual and society in islam. Chief Editor: A. Botlhdiba, Co-Editor: M. Maruf al-Dawalibi. Published in 1998 by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization 7. Place de Fontenoy, 75352 Paris 07 SP. Printed by Presses Universitaires de France, Vendӧme
Qodirov, Quvondiq Ayitbayevich phd
"TO THE QUESTION OF SEARCH FOR UPBRINGING THOUGHTS IN THE ANALYSIS OF PUBLICATIONS ON ISLAMIC CULTURE,"
Science and Society: Vol. 2020
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ndpi/vol2020/iss4/5