This work is devoted to the study of a nonlocal boundary value problem for a system of two-dimensional parabolic equations with changing direction of time. A priori estimate is obtained for the solution of the problem under consideration, and theorems on stability and conditional stability are proved depending on the parameters of the nonlocal condition. As a result, the uniqueness of the solution to the problem is presented.
1. Amanov D. Boundary value problem for a degenerate high-order parabolic equation with changing direction of time. Izvestiya VUZ. Matematika, 2014, No. 12, 3–8. (In Russian)
2. Ashyralyev A. and Yildirim O. On nonlocal boundary value problems for hyperbolic-parabolic equations. Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 11, Issue 4, 1075–1089 (2007).
3. Dezin A.A. Operators with the first derivative with respect to "time" and nonlocal boundary conditions, Izv. Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Ser. Mat., Vol. 31, Issue 1, 61–86 (1967). (In Russian)
4. Djamalov S.Z. A nonlocal boundary value problem for a mixed type equation of the second kind in a multidimensional space. Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics, No. 1, 1–8 (2018). (In Russian)
5. Egorov I.E., Pyatkov S.G., Popov S.V. Nonclassical Differential Operator Equations, Nauka, Novosibirsk (2000). (In Russian)
6. Egorov I.E., Sleptsova A.B. The third boundary-value problem for a second-order parabolic equation with changing direction of time, Mathematical Notes of NEFU, Vol. 17, No. 2, 33–40 (2010). (In Russian)
7. Fayazov K. S. and Khajiev I.O. Nonlocal boundary value problems for the second order mixed type differential equation. Uzbek Mathematical Journal, No. 4, 68–80 (2019).
8. Fayazov K.S. Boundary Value Problems for a Second Order Differential Equation with Self-Adjoint Operator Coefficients. Sibirsk. mat. zh., Vol. 37, Issue 6, 1397–1406 (1996). (In Russian)
9. Fayazov K.S., Khajiev I.O. An ill-posed initial-boundary value problem for a system of parabolic equations with changing direction of time. Computational technologies, Vol. 22, Issue 3, 103-115 (2017). (In Russian)
10. Fayazov K.S., Khudayberganov Y.K., Ill-posed boundary-value problem for a system of partial differential equations with two degenerate lines. Journal SFU Maths and physics, Vol. 12, Issue 3, 392–401 (2019).
11. Gevrey M. Sur les equation aux derivees partielles du type parabolique. J. Math. Appl., Vol. 4, 105–137 (1914).
12. Gokhberg I.Ts., Kerin M.G. An introduction to the theory of linear non-self-adjoint operators in a Hilbert space. Moscow: Science (1965). (In Russian)
13. Kerefov A.A. Gevrey's Problem for a Mixed Parabolic Equation. Differ. Equations, Vol. 13, Issue 1, 76–83 (1977). (In Russian)
14. Kislov N.V. Inhomogeneous boundary value problems for differential-operator equations of mixed type and their application. Mat. collection, Vol. 125, Issue 167: Vol. 1, Issue 9, 19–37 (1984). (In Russian)
15. Kozhanov A.I. On the solvability of some spatial nonlocal boundary value problems for linear parabolic equations. Vestn. Samar. Un. Ser. natural science, Vol. 3, Issue 62, 165–174 (2008). (In Russian)
16. Ladyzhenskaya O.A., Solonnikov V.A., Ural'tseva N.N. Linear and quasilinear equations of parabolic type. M., Nauka (1967). (In Russian)
17. Larkin N.A., Novikov V.A., Yanenko N.N. Nonlinear equations of variable type. Novosibirsk, Science (1983). (In Russian)
18. Pagani C.D., Talenti G. On a forward-backward parabolic equation, Ann. Mat. Pura Appl., Vol. 90, Issue 4, 1–58 (1971).
19. Pyatkov S.G. On some classes of nonlocal boundary value problems for singular parabolic equations. Mat. Notes, Vol. 106, Issue 4, 578–594 (2019). (In Russian)
20. Pyatkov S.G. On the Solvability of a Boundary Value Problem for a Parabolic Equation with Changing Direction of Time. Dokl. USSR Academy of Sciences, Vol. 285, Issue 6, 1327–1329 (1985). (In Russian)
21. Pyatkov S.G. Some properties of eigenfunctions and associated functions of indefinite Sturm-Liouville problems. Nonclassical equations of mathematical physics. Coll. scientific. works. Novosibirsk: Publishing house of the Institute of Mathematics, 240–251 (2005). (In Russian)
22. Rassias J.M. Mixed Type Partial Differential Equations With Initial and Boundary Values in Fluid Mechanics. Int. J. Appl. Math. Stat., Vol. 13, Issue J08, 77–107 (2008).
23. Sabitov K.B. Nonlocal problem for an equation of parabolic-hyperbolic type in a rectangular domain. Mat. Notes, Vol. 89, Issue 4, 596–602 (2011). (In Russian)
24. Shadrina A.I. Nonlocal boundary value problems of Samarskii for parabolic equations with changing direction of time. Mathematical Notes of NEFU, Vol. 19, Issue 2, 171–186 (2012). (In Russian)
25. Tersenov S.A. Parabolic equations with changing direction of time. Novosibirsk: Science (1985). (In Russian)
26. Zakharov P.E. Nonlocal boundary value problem for the Lavrent'ev-Bitsadze equation. Mathematical notes of NEFU, Vol. 2, Issue 15, 17–27 (2005). (In Russian)
27. Zouyed F., Rebbani F., Boussetila N. Ona Class of Multitime Evolution Equations with Nonlocal Initial Conditions. Abstract and Applied Analysis, Vol. 2007, Article ID-16938, 26 pp. doi:10.1155/2007/16938
Fayazov, Kudratillo and Khajiev, Ikrombek
"Nonlocal boundary value problem for a system of mixed type equations with a line of degeneration,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 4
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/mns_nuu/vol4/iss1/2