As a result of the investigations, the adsorbents of activated coal at different temperatures and with water vapor were extracted from plane-tree, ash-tree, Cherry, Apricot, nut stems were received and their physico-chemical and adsorption properties were determined. The results have shown that the adsorption efficiency and adsorption properties of the plane-tree adsorbents are significantly higher than those of other trees. It can be seen that heating the resulting coal adsorbents from 400 to 800°, that is, thermal activation, almost has double their pore volume. The adsorption properties of adsorbents were determined in the following orders, for thermally activated coals at a temperature 400°: PTAC > AshTAC > ATAC > ChTAC > NTAC, for thermally activated coals at a temperature 600°: PTAC > AshTAC > ChTAC > NTAC > ATAC, for thermally activated coals at a temperature 800°: PTAC > AshTAC > ChTAC > ATAC > NTAC, for activated coals that have been activated with water vapor at 800°: PTAC > AshTAC > ATAC > NTAC > ChTAC.
1. Savrasova Yu.A., Bogdanovich N.I., Makarevich N.A. and Beletskaya M.G. Coal adsorbents based on lignocellulosic materials. Forest Journal, No. 1, 107–112 (2012).
2. Masakatsu M., Harumi K., Shikenobu T., Kenji T. and Koji A. Rapid microwave pyrolysis of wood. J.Chem. Eng. Jap., Vol. 33, Issue 2, 299–302 (2000).
3. Uraki Y., Tomai Y., Ogawa M., Gaman S. and Tokura S. Preparation of activated coal from peat. BioResources. Vol. 4, Issue 1, 205–213 (2009).
4. Viswanathan B., Indra Neel P. and Varadarajan T.K. Methods of activation and specific applications of coal materials. Indian Institute of Technology Madras, 160 pp. (2009).
5. Mingbo Wu, Zha Qingfang, Jieshan Qiu, Xia Han, Yansheng Guo, Zhaofeng Li, Aijun Yuan and Xin Sun. Preparation of porous coals from petroleum coke by different activation methods. Fuel, No. 84, 1992–1997 (2005).
6. Juma M., Koreňová Z., Markoš J., Annus J. and Jelemenský Ľ. Pyrolisis and combustion of scrap tire. Petroleum, Coal, Vol. 48, Issue 1, 15–26 (2006).
7. Eremin A.O., Golovin V.V., Chesnokov N.V. and Kuznetsov B.N. Coal adsorbents from hydrolytic lignin for wastewater treatment from organic impurities. Journal of Siberian Federal University: Chemistry, Vol. 1, Issue 4, 100–107 (2011).
8. Paygamov R.A., Eshmetov I.D., Salikhanova D.S. and Zhumaeva D.Zh. Obtaining angle adsorbents from local wood species. Uzbek chemical chemistry, No. 2, 28–32 (2018).
9. Paigamov R.A., Eshmetov I.D. and Juraeva F.N. Physicochemical analysis of adsorbents based on the Chinor tree. Problems of Bioorganic Chemistry, IX Republican Conference of Young Chemists, Namangan, April 26-27, 150–152 (2019).
10. Tarasevich B.N. IR spectrum of the main classes of organic compounds. Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, Faculty of Chemistry, Department of Organic Chemistry, Moscow, 55 pp. (2012).
11. Han-Bing Liu, Bing Yang, Nan-Dong Xue. Enhanced adsorption of benzene vapor on granular activated coal under humid conditions due to shifts in hydrophobicity and total micropore volume. Journal of Hazardous Materials, No. 318, 425–432 (2016).
12. Paigamov R.A., Eshmetov I.D. and Normurodova Sh.U. IK Spectra of plane’s coals thermally activated by thermal and water vapor. Materials of the IX Republican Conference of Young Chemists of Bioorganic Chemistry, Namangan, April 26-27, 154–155 (2019).
13. Makarevich N.A., Bogdanovich N.I. The theoretical basis of adsorption. Arkhangelsk, SAFU, 362 pp. (2015).
14. Handanov D.A. Thermodynamics of the adsorption of certain vapors of organic matter in modified monmorillonites. The author is a doctor of chemical sciences (DSc), Tashkent, 68 pp. (2019).
15. Ergashev O.K. The interaction between the host and the guest in nanostructured molecules: copyrighted materials of the doctor of chemical sciences (DSc), Tashkent, 64 pp. (2018).
16. Rakhmatkariyeva F.G. Adsorption-calorimetric determination of the properties of ion-molecular complexes in synthetic zeolites: Abstract of the dissertation of the Doctor of Chemical Sciences (DSc), Tashkent, (2018).
17. Yakubov Y.Y. Thermodynamics of the formation of ion-molecular complexes in zeolite HZSM-5: abstract of a dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry, 48 pp. (2017).
18. Doliev G.A. Adsorption energy in molecular samples, rutile and illite: Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Sciences, 48 pp. (2017).
19. Abdurakhmanov E.B. Adsorption of ammonia and benzene in Foyazit type zeolites: Abstract for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the field of chemical sciences, 48 pp. (2019).
20. Kuldasheva Sh.A., Ahmadjonov I.L., Adizova N.Z., Eshmetov I.D. and Akbarov Kh.I. fixing mobile desert sands: definition of water resistance, mechanical strength and mechanism of fixing. Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Vol. 3, Issue 1, (2020).
21. Vargaftik N.B. Handbook of the thermophysical properties of gases and liquids. Nauka, 720 pp. (1972).
22. Brunauer S. Adsorption of gases and vapors. IL. 784 pp. (1948).
23. Paigamov R.A., Kuldasheva Sh.A., Eshmetov I.D. and Salikhanova D.S. Adsorption of benzene vapors on heattreated activated coal obtained from plane. Uzbek Chemical Journal, No. 1, 25–32 (2019).
24. Paygamov R.A., Eshmetov I.D., Kuldasheva Sh.A., Salixanova D.S. and Bukharov Sh.B. Adsorption of benzene vapors on thermal treated wood plane activated coal. VI global science and innovations 2019: central Asia international scientific practical conference, Nur-Sultan, May 9-13, 275–277 (2019).
25. Paygamov R.A., Eshmetov I.D., Kuldasheva Sh.A., Juraeva F.N. and Normurodova Sh.U. Sorption indicators for toluene and benzene, obtained adsorbents, by thermal and water vapor. "Resource and energy-saving, environmentally friendly and nanocomposite materials", Materials of the Republican Scientific and Technical Conference, Tashkent, April 25-26, 156–158 (2019).
Paygamov, Rakhimjon; Eshmetov, Izzat; Kuldasheva, Shakhnoza; Akbarov, Hamdam; and Jurayeva, Feruza
"Physico-chemical and adsorption properties of activated adsorbents obtained on the basis of wood stems,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 3
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/mns_nuu/vol3/iss3/3