This article is devoted to the tasks of educating Operational thinking in the courses of higher mathematics of a higher technical educational institution. In particular, it comprehensively discusses the definitions of mathematical and operational thinking. It substantiates the need for a differentiated and structural approach to teaching mathematics in higher education and higher technical school in particular.
1. Weil G. Mathematical thinking. Moscow, "Nauka", 400 pp. (1989), (in Russian).
2. Cliford W. Common sense of the exact sciences. The beginning of the study of number and space. Petrograd, "The beginnings of knowledge", 224 pp. (1922), (in Russian).
3. Khairullaev M.M., Bakhadirov R.M. X 12 Abu Abdallah al-Khorezmi. X century. Moscow, "Nauka", 144 pp. (1988), (in Russian).
4. Matvievskaya G.P. Outstanding mathematician Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi and literature about him. Sat. Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khorezmi. Mathematical treatises under. ed. Acad. S.Kh. Sirazhdinov. Tashkent, "FAN", 304 pp. (1983), (in Russian).
5. Tsiolkovsky K.E. Cosmic philosophy. SPb, "Lenizdat", 224 pp. (2013), (in Russian).
6. Dewey J. Psychology and pedagogy of thinking. How we think. Moscow, Publishing house "Labyrinth", 192 pp. (1999), (in Russian).
7. Ovchinnikov N.F. A new look at thinking. Rostov, Rostov Publishing House, 160 pp. (2008), (in Russian).
8. Tikhomirov O.K. Psychology of thinking. Moscow, MSU Publishing House, 272 pp. (1984), (in Russian).
9. Ogurtsov A.P., Platonov V.V. Images of education. Western philosophy of education in the twentieth century. SPb, RHGI. 520 pp. (2004), (in Russian).
10. Rubinstein S.L. Problems of general psychology. Moscow, "Pedagogika", 416 pp. (1976), (in Russian).
11. Tikhonov A.N., Kostomarov D.P. Introductory lectures on applied mathematics. (in Russian).
12. The great scientist of the Middle Ages Al-Khorezmi. Materials of the Jubilee Scientific Conference dedicated to the 1200-th anniversary of the birth of Muhammad ibn Muvch al-Khorezmi. Tashkent, "FAN", 270 pp. (1985), (in Russian).
13. Wentzel E.S. Operations research. Moscow, "Knowledge", 64 pp. (1976), (in Russian).
14. Manin Yu.I. Mathematics as a metaphor. Moscow, MTsNMO, 406 pp. (2008), (in Russian).
15. Vorobiev E.M. Maths. An introduction to the system of symbolic, graphical and numerical computing. Moscow, "Dialogue-MEPhI", 368 pp. (2005), (in Russian).
16. Koshlyakov N.S. Basic differential equations of mathematical physics. L-M: ONTI, 504 pp. (1936), (in Russian).
17. Koshlyakov N.S., Gliner E.B. and Smirnov M.M. Partial differential equations of mathematical physics. Moscow, "Higher school", 712 pp. (1970), (in Russian).
18. Vladimirov V.S. Equations of mathematical physics. Moscow, "Nauka", 528 pp. (1976), (in Russian).
19. Chichkarev E.A. Computer mathematics with Maxima. A guide for pupils and students Investigation of linear. Moscow, ALT Linux, 233 pp. (2009), (in Russian).
20. Churilov A.N., Gessen A.V. Matrix inequalities. Guide to software packages. St. Petersburg, Publishing house of St. Petersburg University, 148 pp. (2004), (in Russian).
21. Andrievsky Z.B., Fradkov A. Elements of mathematical modeling in software environments MATLAB 5 and Scilab. SPb, "Nauka", 286 pp. (2001), (in Russian).
Zharov, Valentin and Mardanov, Arslan
"To the education of operational thinking in the higher mathematics courses of the higher technical school,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 3
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/mns_nuu/vol3/iss3/2