The possibility of the formation of a water-resistant structures in dispersions of saline soils by using a composition of additives combining a surfactant and a fixing agent, generally providing the effect of dispersed hardening, is considered. The data by investigation of method of fixing the sands of the Surkhandarya region with complex additives obtained on the basis of the waste of the Kungrad soda plant are presented. It is shown that the basis of the proposed method of fixing saline soils with complex additives is the process of converting their surface layers (up to 5 cm) from free-dispersed state to coherent-dispersed state by forming a structures (crust) consisting of water-resistant macroaggregates >1.0 mm with mechanical strength up to 3.0 MPa.
1. Kuldasheva Sh.A., Agzamkhodzhaev A.A., Rustamova S.R. Chemical analysis of moving sands of Surkhandarya region to prevent erosion. Mat. Int. Scientific Pract. Conf. Actual problems of the branches of chemical technology. Bukhara, Vol. 228–230 (2015).
2. Usova N.T. Composite building materials based on synthesized calcium hydrosilicates and water treatment sludges. Abstract. Cand. Thesis. Tomsk, Vol. 30 (2012).
3. Dobrovolsky G.V. Soil ecology: the doctrine of the ecological functions of soils. – M.: Moscow State University, Vol. 413 (2012).
4. Orlov D.S. Soil–ecological monitoring and soil protection. Tutorial. – M.: Publishing House of Moscow State University, Vol. 272 (1994).
5. Dokuchaev V.V. Selected Works. – M.: AN USSR, 1949. –643 p.
6. Guidelines for the Assessment of Soil Degradationin Central and Eastern Europe FAO and ISRIC, Vol. 22 (2000).
7. Methodology for determining the extent of damage from soil and land degradation. Control protection of soils and land resources of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia, Upr. land monitoring and soil protection Roskomzem. M., Vol. 13 (1994).
8. Gerasimova I.M. Anthropogenic soils: genesis, geography, reclamation. Tutorial. I. M. Gerasimova M. N., Stroganova N. V., Mozharova T. F., Prokofiev T. F.: ed. Acad. RAS Dobrovolsky G.V.. –Smolensk: Oikumena, Vol. 268 (2003).
9. Muinov B.B., Kuldasheva Sh.A., Agzamhodzhaev A.A. Fixing the saline sands of the Aral Sea. Actual problems of Science of Analytical chemistry. III–Republic of the Scientific–practical conference. –Termiz. 159–160 (2010). (in uzbek)
10. Lem R.A., Kuldasheva Sh.A., Mussaev M.N., Agzamkhodjaev A.A., Khamraev S.S. On the mechanism of interaction of ameliorant with the surface of particles of moving sands during their reclamation fixing. Materials Int. Scientific and technical conf. Resource– and energy–saving, environmentally friendly composite materials. Tashkent, Vol. 216–218 (2013).
11. Kuldasheva Sh.A., Agzamkhodzhaev A.A., Khamraev S.S. Chemical fixing of saline soil in Surkhandarya region. Abstracts of the IV International Scientific Conference Colloid and Surfaces–2015. Almaty, Vol. 136 (2015).
12. Kuldasheva Sh. Colloid–chemical laws of the fixation of moving sands by multifunctional structurants. Abstract. Cand. Thesis. Tashkent.FROM.
13. Mark H., Wood Chemistry, ACS Monograph, 97, Chap. 5, Reinhold, New York, (1944).
14. Kuldasheva Sh.A. The effectiveness of chemical melioration for solving some of the environmental problems of desert areas. Uzbek Chemical Jurnal. Tashkent, Special issue, 67–73 (2017).
15. Kuldasheva Sh.A. Chemical fixing of salted sands of Kok–Darya Aral with the help of fixing compositions. Journal Universum chemistry and biology. Moscow, Issue 12(30), 117–120 (2016).
16. Kuldasheva Sh.A. Chemical reclamation of mobile soils of the Surkhandarya region with new complex fixatives based on production waste to prevent wind erosion. Journal Composite materials. Tashkent, Issue 3, 14–18 (2017).
17. Kuldasheva Sh.A., Eshmetov I.D. The study of the structural–porous and adsorption characteristics of soil and sand of the Aral. Journal Universum chemistry and biology. Moscow, Issue 12(42), 11–12 (2017).
Kuldasheva, Shakhnoza; Ahmadjonov, I. L.; Adizova, N. Z.; Eshmetov, I. D.; and Akbarov, Kh. I.
"Fixing mobile desert sands: definition of water resistance, mechanical strength and mechanism of fixing,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 3
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/mns_nuu/vol3/iss1/9