We investigate the effects of braneworlds on energetic processes in plasma. magnetosphere of neutron stars. Obtained that the presence of brane charge causes an increase in the size of the polar cap region. It has shown that the polar capsize of neutron stars with larger rotation period and compactness parameter is also larger. We have studied deathline of radio pulsar in braneworld. Obtained that the deathline shifted down and the pulsars which lying on the deathline become visible in radio band. Moreover, we have extended particle acceleration in polar cap of neutron stars in the presence of the brane charge, obtain that in both curvature radiation (γ∼106) and inverse Compton scattering (50<γ<104) cases the acceleration "rate" of the accelerating charged particle is signiffcantly smaller in the presence of the brane charge.
1. Deutsch A.J., The electromagnetic field of an idealized star in rigid rotation in vacuo. Annales d'Astrophysique, Vol. 18, 1–10 (1955)
2. Rezzolla, L., Ahmedov, B. J., Miller, J. C. General relativistic electromagnetic fields of a slowly rotating magnetized neutron star – I. Formulation of the equations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Vol. 322, Issue 4, 723–740 (2001)
3. Turimov B.V., Ahmedov B.J., Abdujabbarov A.A., Bambi Cosimo. Electromagnetic fields of slowly rotating magnetized compact stars in conformal gravity. Physical Review D, Vol. 97, Issue 12, 124005 (2018)
4. Turimov B. V., Ahmedov, B. J., Hakimov, A. A. Stationary electromagnetic fields of slowly rotating relativistic magnetized star in the braneworld. Physical Review D, Vol. 96, Issue 10, 104001 (2017)
5. Goldreich P., Julian W.H. Pulsar Electrodynamics. Astrophysical Journal, Vol. 157, 869–880 (1969)
6. Beskin V. S. General Relativity Effects on Electrodynamic Processes in Radio Pulsars. Soviet Astronomy Letters, Vol. 16, No 4, 665–672 (1990)
7. Muslimov A. G., Tsygan A. I. Influence of General Relativity Effects on Electrodyanmics in the Vicinity of a Magnetic Pole of a Neutron Star. Soviet Astronomy, Vol. 34, No 2, 133–137 (1990)
8. Muslimov A.G., Tsygan A.I. General relativistic electric potential drops above pulsar polar caps. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Vol. 255, 61–70 (1992)
9. Rayimbaev J. R., Ahmedov B. J., Juraeva, N. B. and Rakhmatov, A. S. Plasma magnetosphere of deformed magnetized neutron star. Astrophysics and Space Science. Vol. 356. 301–308 (2015)
10.Rayimbaev J.R., Turimov B.V. and Ahmedov B.J. Braneworld effects in plasma magnetosphere of a slowly rotating magnetized neutron star. International Journal of Modern Physics D, Vol. 28. 1950128 (2019)
11. J.R.Rayimbaev, B.V.Turimov and S.R.Palvanov, Plasma magnetosphere of slowly rotating magnetized neutron star in braneworld. International Journal of Modern Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 49. 1960019 (2019)
12. Randall L. and Sundrum R. Large Mass Hierarchy from a Small Extra Dimension. Physical Review Letters, Vol. 83, 3370–3373 (1999).
13. Dadhich N., Maartins R.,Papadopoulos P. and Rezania V. Black holes on the brane. Physical Review Letters B, Vol. 487, 1–6 (2000)
14. Maartens, Roy. Brane–World Gravity. Living Reviews in Relativity, Vol. 1, Issue 7, 1–99 (2004)
15. Turimov B.V., Rayimbaev J.R. and Rakhmatov A.S. Gravitational field energy of rotating brany black hole. Proceedings of RAGtime 17–19: Workshops on black holes and neutron stars, 17–19/23–26 Oct., 1–5 Nov. 2015/2016/2017, Opava, Czech Republic, ISBN 978–80–7510–257–7, ISSN 2336–5676, 201–209 (2017)
16. Turimov B.V. Electromagnetic fields in vicinity of tidal charged static black hole. International Journal of Modern Physics D, Vol. 27, 1850092 (2018)
17. Rayimbaev J.R., Rakhmatov A.S., Palvanov S.R. and Mamadjanov A.I. Test particle motion around brany black hole immersed in an external asymptotically uniform magnetic field. Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Vol.2, Iss.2, Article 3 (2019)
18. Sakai N., Shibata Sh. General Relativistic Electromagnetism and Particle Acceleration in a Pulsar Polar Cap. The Astrophysical Journal, Vol. 584, Issue 1, 427–432 (2003)
19. Rayimbaev J.R. Magnetized particle motion around non–Schwarzschild black hole immersed in an external uniform magnetic field. Astrophys Space Science, Vol. 361, 288–300 (2016)
20. Ruderman M. A., Sutherland P. G.Theory of pulsars: polar gaps, sparks, and coherent microwave radiation. Astrophysical Journal, Vol. 196, 51–72 (1975)
21. Usov V.V., Melrose D.B. Pulsars with strong magnetic fields : polar gaps, bound pair creation and nonthermal luminosities. Australian Journal of Physics, Vol. 48, 571–612 (1995)
Rayimbaev, Djavlanbek; Palvanov, Satimbay; Umaraliyev, Maksud; and Khudoyberdiyeva, Malika
"Death line for radio pulsars in braneworlds,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 3
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/mns_nuu/vol3/iss1/10