In the present work, the asymptotic behavior of the solutions of the nonlinear variable-density thermal conductivity problem with absorption is obtained. The critical value parameter is considered. The resulting asymptotics was used as an initial approximation, numerical calculations were performed. As a difference scheme, a three-layer difference scheme was used, which, unlike a two-layer scheme, has greater accuracy.
1. Cianci P., Martynenko A.V., Tedeev A.F. The blow-up phenomenon for degenerate parabolic equations with variable coefficients and nonlinear source. Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications A, Vol. 73, Issue 7, 2310–2323 (2010).
2. Benedetto E.Di. Degenerate Parabolic Equations. Universitext, Springer, New York, (1993).
3. Zhao J.N. On the Cauchy problem and initial traces for the evolution p-Laplacian equations with strongly nonlinear sources. Journal of Differential Equations, Vol. 121, No. 2, 329–383 (1995).
4. Wu Z., Zhao J., Yun J., Li F. Nonlinear Diffusion Equations. World Scientific Publishing, New York, (2001).
5. Gmira A. On quasilinear parabolic equations involving measure date. Asymptotic Analysis, Vol. 3, Issue 3, 43–56 (1990).
6. Yang J., Zhao J. A note to the evolutional P-Laplace equation with absorption. Acta. Sci. Nat, Vol. 2, Issue 2, 35–38 (1995).
7. Zhao J. Source-type solutions of quasilinear degenerate parabolic equation with absorption. Chin. Ann. of Math, Vol. 3, 89–104 (1994).
8. Zhao J. Existence and nonexistence of solution for ut = div(|∇ u|p–2∇ u) + f(∇ u,u,x,t). J. Math. Anal. Appl, Vol. 172, Issue 1, 130–146 (1993).
9. Zhao J. The Cauchy problem for ut = div(|∇ u|p–2∇ u) when 2N/(N+1) < p < 2. Nonlinear Analysis, Vol. 24, Issue 5, 615–630 (1995).
10. Zhao J., Yuan H. The Cauchy problem of a class of doubly degenerate parabolic equation. Chinese Ann. Of Math, Vol. 16, 181–196 (1995).
11. Dibenedetto E., Friedman A. Hölder estimates for nonlinear degenerate parabolic systems. J. Reine Angew. Math., Vol. 1985, Issue 357, 1–22 (1985).
12. Li Y., Xie Ch. Blow-up for p-Laplace parabolic equations. Electron. J. Diff. Eqns., Vol. 2003, No. 20, 1–12 (2003).
13. Dibenedetto E., Herrero M.A. On Cauchy problem and initial traces for a degenerate parabolic equations. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., Vol. 314, No. 1, 187–224 (1989).
14. Xiang Zh., Mu Ch., Hu X. Support properties of solutions to a degenerate equation with absorption and variable density. Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, Vol. 68, Issue 7, 1940–1953 (2008).
15. Galaktionov V., King J.R. On the behaviour of blow-up interfaces for an inhomogeneous filtration equation. Journal of Applied Mathematics, Vol. 57, Issue 1, 53–77 (1996).
16. Martynenko A., Tedeev A. Cauchy Problem for a quasilinear parabolic equation with source and inhomogeneous density. Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, Vol. 47, No. 2, 245–255 (2007).
17. Andreucci D., Tedeev A. Universal bounds at the blow-up time for nonlinear parabolic equations. Adv. Differential Equations, Vol. 10, No. 1, 89–120 (2005).
18. Andreucci D., Tedeev A., Ughi M. The Cauchy problem for degenerate parabolic equations with source and damping. Ukr. Mat. Visn, Vol. 1, No. 1, 1–19 (2004).
19. Galaktionov V. Critical Global Asymptotics In Higher-Order Semilinear Parabolic Equations. International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 2003, Issue 60, 3809-–3825 (2003).
20. Aripov M., Rakhmonov Z. Numerical simulation of a nonlinear problem of a fast diffusive filtration with a variable density and nonlocal boundary conditions. Mathematical Models and Simulation in Science and Engineering, Vol. 23, 72–77 (2014).
21. Aripov M., Rakhmonov Z. Asymptotics of self-similar solutions of a nonlinear polytropic filtration problem with a nonlinear boundary condition. Vychislitel'nye tekhnologii, Vol. 18, No. 4, 50–55 (2013).
22. Aripov M., Mukimov A. An asymptotic solution radially symmetric self-similar solution of nonlinear parabolic equation with source in the second critical exponent case. Acta NUUz, No. 2/2, 21–30 (2017).
23. Galaktionov V.A., Kurdyumov S.P., Samararskiy A.A. On asymptotic “eigenfunctions” of the Cauchy problem for a nonlinear parabolic equation. Mathematics of the USSR-Sbornik, Vol. 54, No. 2, 421–455 (1986). DOI: 10.1070/SM1986v054n02ABEH002979
24. Aripov M. Methods of standart equations for solving nonlinear boundary value problems. Fan, Tashkent, (1988).
25. Samarskiy A.A., Sobol I.M. Examples of numerical calculation of temperature waves. Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, Vol. 3, No. 4, 702–719 (1963).
26. Tikhonov A., Samarskiy A. Equations of mathematical physics. Nauka, Moscow, (1966).
27. Richtmayer R. Difference methods for solving problems of mathematical physics. Ed. lit, Moscow, (1960).
28. Zuev A. On a three-layer scheme for the numerical integration of the gas dynamics equations and the nonlinear heat equation. Numerical methods for solving problems math. Fiz, Vol. 3, 230–236 (1966).
29. Golaido S., Martinson L., Pavlov K. Unsteady nonlinear heat conduction problems with bulk heat absorption. Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, Vol. 13, No. 5, 1351–1356 (1973).
Aripov, Mersaid and Mukimov, Askar
"Asymptotics of solutions and numerical simulation of the nonlinear heat conductivity problem with absorption and variable density,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 2
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/mns_nuu/vol2/iss3/1