As the result of systematical investigation of amidomethylation reaction benzene, toluene, isomeric xylenes, benzodioxane-1,4, mono- and dimethyl ethers of resorcinole, dimethyl ethers of hydroquinone with methylol and ethylol derivatives amides and imides, acetonitrile, benzonitrile and paraform the amidomethyl derivatives have been obtained and also influence of different factors on their yields and direction of investigated reactions was determined. Synthesis of amidomethyl derivatives of aromatic hydrocarbons, ethers dihydricpenols and most probable reaction mechanism was proposed.
1. Tscherniac J. Verfahren zur Darstellung von Benzylphtalimiden. Pat. DE-134979. Chem. Zentr., Berlin, Issue 2, 1084 (1902).
2. Einhorn V.A. Methylolamid. Pat. 156398. Chem. Zentr., Berlin, Issue 1, 55 (1905).
3. Han B., Liu Z., Mu R., Zhang W., Liu Z.-L., Yu W. A Metal-Free Catalytic Aerobic Aromatization of Hantzsch 1,4-Dihydro-pyridines by N-Hydroxyphthalimide. Synlett, Issue 15, 2333–2334 (2005).
4. Sahu S.K., Mishra S.K., Mandal S., Choudhury P., Suutradhar S. Synthysis and biological evaluation of 3-(phthalimidoethyl)-4-substituted cinnamoly substituted benzanilides. J. India Chem. Soc., Vol. 83, Issue 8, 832–834 (2006).
5. Isaev R.N. Methods for the quantitative determination of maleimides. Monograph. Publishing house of Altay University, Barnaul, (2001). – 145 pp.
6. Mizori F.G., Dershem S.M. Method for preparation of maleimides. U.S. Patent No. 5,973,166. 26 Oct. 1999.
7. Zaugg H.E. α-Amidoalkylation at Carbon: Recent Advances - Part II. Synthesis, Issue 3, 181–212 (1984).
8. Boisbrun M., Vassileva E., Raoul M., Laronze J.-Y., Sapi J. A Convenient Preparation of β-Acetamido Substituted Tryptamine Derivatives. Monatshefte für Chemie, Vol. 134, Issue 12, 1641–1649 (2003).
Yuldasheva, Mukhabbat; Turaeva, Khurshida; and Kholiqov, Tursunali
"Amidoalkylation of aromatic compounds,"
Bulletin of National University of Uzbekistan: Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Vol. 1
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/mns_nuu/vol1/iss4/2