This article analyzes the exposition features of Samarkand museums. Samarkand State Joint Historical-Architectural and Art Museum-Reserve is famous for its rich collections. The Samarkand museum exposition presents collections of ceramics, carvings, fabrics, embroidery, carpets and clothes covering all regions of Uzbekistan. The museum presents these collections to the public on the basis of innovative solutions using thematic, complex, ensemble methods.
- Ostonova G., Boytillaev R. Treasure of unique monuments // Echoes from Mazi. - Tashkent, 2000. – № 1-2. – P. 27-29.
- Abroskina E.B. Exposition of ethnographic museum: from Kryjanovskogo to Bejkovicha // Museum - monument - heritage. - St. Petersburg, 2017. – № 1. – P. 171-172.
- Abdurahmonova G. Across the halls of the Samarkand Museum ... // Echoes from Mazi. - Tashkent, 2016. – № 2. – P. 18-19.
- Sukhareva O.A. History of the Central Asian costume: Samarkand - Moscow: Science, 1982. – P. 34.
- Orifjonova G. Historical and cultural aspects of preservation, research and display of ethnocultural heritage of Uzbekistan (on the example of collections of museums of Uzbekistan). Monograph. - Tashkent: Lesson-press publishing house. 2021. – P. 216.
- Orifjonova G. Ethnographic collections of museums of Uzbekistan: examples of embroidery art. EPRA International Journal of Research & Development (IJRD) Volume 6, Issue 9, September 2021. Pages 236-241.
- Orifjonova G. Embroidery art of Uzbekistan. EPRA International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (IJMR). Volume 7, Issue 9, September 2021. Pages 302-307.
- Orifjonova G. History of the development of methods of exhibiting ethnocultural heritage. Current issues of museology in the modern world. Proceedings of the International Scientific-Practical Conference. Tashkent - 2021. – P.53-58.
- Orifjonova G. The development of museums based on art therapy. Modern issues of science and practice collection of articles of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, Held on September 20, 2021. in the city of Penza. – P. 57-58.
- Orifjonova G. Historical and cultural aspects of preservation, research and presentation of ethnocultural heritage of Uzbekistan of the XIX - early XX centuries. History scien. philosophy doc. avtr. - Tashkent, 2021. – P. 55.
Orifjonova, Gulra’no R.
"APPLICATION OF INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS IN THE EXPOSITION OF SAMARKAND MUSEUMS,"
Karakalpak Scientific Journal: Vol. 5:
1, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/karsu/vol5/iss1/8