The article presents the results of a study of the effect of yarn twist on the surface density of clothing fabrics with a square structure and the filling calculation of the fabric depending on the weave. The tension in the process of weaving square fabric on a loom with short overlaps is higher relative to weaving of fabric with long overlaps. With an increase in the twist of the yarn, the surface density of the fabric, the coefficient of filling (CST) and the coefficient of connectivity of the fabric (FTC) of the square structure increase.
1. Rakhimkhodjaev S.S , D.N.Kodirova. The theory of fabric structure. Tutorial. Tashkent. Literature sparks. 2018. - 212 p.
2. Onikov E.A. Design of weaving factories. M, Inform-Know, 2005, pp.
3. Del R.A., Afanasyev R.F., Chubarova Z.S. Hygiene of clothes: a textbook for universities. - 2nd edition, revised and supplemented - M .: Legkombizdat, 1991. - 160 p.
4. Sklyannikov V.P., Afanasyev R.F., Mashkov E.N. Hygienic assessment of clothing materials. - M .: Legkombizdat, 1985 .-- 144 p.
5. Martynova A.A., Starostina G.L., Vlasova N.A. The structure and design of fabrics: Textbook for universities. - M .: MGTU im. A.N. Kosygina, (International Education Program), 1999.
6. Arkhangelsky N.A. Air permeability of fabrics depending on their structure.// Scientific works. Institute of National Economy named after Plekhanov, 1959
Toreniyazova, Liza; Orazbayeva, R.; Kadirova, D.; and Rakhimkhodzhaev, R.
"INVESTIGATION OF THE TWIST OF A YARN WITH A SQUARE STRUCTURE,"
Karakalpak Scientific Journal: Vol. 4
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/karsu/vol4/iss2/3