The results of even a few experiments show the possibility of obtaining a tangible effect when jointly carrying out chemical reclamation and phytomelioration. Reliable habitation of plants is a guarantee of further long-term stopping of the movement of sand and improvement of the ecological situation.
Thus, the sand-fixing crust obtained by this method simultaneously performs several functions: it stops the movement of sand, reduces dust removal, creates favorable conditions for the growth and development of vegetation, contributes to the emergence of soil structures, the accumulation of humus, etc.
1.Aripov E.A., Nuryev G.N. Physicochemical mechanics of mobile sands // Tashkent, FAN, 1989.
2. Fazylov T.N. Fixing mobile sands with binders // Tashkent, FAN, 1987.
3. Agzamhodzhaev A.A., Zhumabaev B.A. Chemical consolidation of saline sands on the coast of the Kazakdarya Aral Sea // Uzbek. Chem. Journal. - Tashkent, 2006, No. 4, -p. 24-26.
4. Ismailov M. et al. Consolidation of mobile sands with the help of local, cheap and accessible materials // Scientific-practical conference "Issues of studying environmental problems of the Southern Aral Sea region", Nukus 2010.
5. Kuldasheva Sh.A. Colloidal-chemical regularities of fixing mobile sands by multifunctional structures, Abstract of the dissertation of Doctor of Chemical Sciences (DSc), Tashkent-2018, p. 66.
6. Reimov K.D., Development of a technology for obtaining a fixative for saline soils of the dried bottom of the Aral Sea on the basis of a distilled liquid - a waste of soda ash production, Abstract of a Ph.D. thesis in technical sciences, Tashkent-2019, p. 46.
7. Ismailov B.M., Turemuratov Sh.N. Chemical consolidation of mobile sands on the shores of highways and railways in the Aral Sea regions // Materials of the Republican Scientific and Practical Conference "Science and Innovation in Modern Conditions of Uzbekistan", Nukus, 20 - May 2020. Part 1, pp. 78-79.
8. Ismailov B.M., Turemuratov Sh.N. Sand-fixing ameliorant based on local minerals and production wastes // VIII International scientific-practical conference "Problems of rational use and protection of natural resources of the Southern Aral region" 2020, -P. 172-174.
Toremuratov, Sharibay and Ismailov, Bakhtiyar
"CONSOLIDATION OF MOBILE SANDS WITH AMELIORANTS AND PHYTOMELIORATION,"
Karakalpak Scientific Journal: Vol. 4
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/karsu/vol4/iss1/7