Automatic tuning of the parameters of PID - regulators is proposed by means of a modified experiment that takes into account the influence of elements and circuits in the form of additive uncertainty. The use of a multiply connected control scheme with two degrees of freedom for decoupling is proposed in order to facilitate the implementation of a mechanism for combating the phenomenon of integral saturation. Equations are derived for the transition from a circuit with one degree of freedom to a circuit with two degrees of freedom for the general and special cases of a two-dimensional system, which makes it possible to apply well-known methods of tuning PID controllers with a decoupling matrix in such a way as to take into account the residual influence between the circuits when switching to a circuit with two degrees of freedom.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, F.R.Abdurasulov, F.T.Adilov, A.I.Ivanyan, “Application of cloud technologies for optimization of complex processes of industrial enterprises”, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, no. 896, pp. 852-858. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-04164-9_112
- P.Rakesh Borase1, D.K.Maghade, S.Y.Sondkar, S.N.Pawar, “A review of PID control, tuning methods and applications”, International Journal of Dynamics and Control, no. 9, pp. 818–827, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40435-020-00665-4.
- N.Yusupbekov, S.Gulyamov, S.Kasimov, N.Usmanova, D.Mirzaev, “Software implementation of exchange processes in a distributed network environment of transmission and processing of information”, Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems, no. 12(4), pp. 64-69, DOI: 10.14313/JAMRIS_4-2018/27
- N.R.Yusupbekov, A.R.Marakhimov, H.Z.Igamberdiev, Sh.X.Umarov, “An Adaptive Fuzzy-Logic Traffic Control System in Conditions of Saturated Transport Stream”, Scientific World Journal, 2016, 6719459. DOI: 10.1155/2016/6719459 8
- A.O'Dwyer, “PID compensation of time delayed processes 1998-2002: a survey”, Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Denver, Colorado, June 4-6.ZW3, pp. 1494-1499.
- J.Quevedo, T.Escobet, “Digital control: past, present and future of PID control”, Proc. IFAC Workshop, Eds., Terrassa, Spain, Apr. 5–7, 2000.
- Li Y., Ang K.H, Chong G.C.Y. “Patents, Software, and Hardware for PID control. An overview and analysis of the current art”, IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Feb. 2006, pp.41-54.
- Z.Y.W.-J. С. С.-С. Н. Qing-Guo Wang, “PID Control for Multivariable Processes”, Springer, 2008.
- R.A.Aliev, R.R.Aliev, “Soft Computing and its Application”, World Scientific, New Jersey, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, 2001.
- D.S.Pereira, J.O.P.Pinto, “Genetic algorithm based system identification and PID tuning for optimum adaptive control”, Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics. Proceedings, 2005 IEEE/ASME International Conference on. 2005, pp.801-806.
- A.Yusupbekov, Sh.Gulyamov, Kh.Turaev, “Optimization of the rules base of genetic fuzzy systems”, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, no. 2965, pp. 120-125, 2021.
Yusupbekov, Azizbek Nodirbekovich and Turayev, Khurshid Salim Ugli
"STRUCTURAL-PARAMETRIC ANALYSIS AND SYNTHESIS OF CONTROL SYSTEMS WITH TWO DEGREES OF FREEDOM,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss4/8