The article discusses the questions of formalization of the procedure for choosing an optimality criterion and setting the problem of controlling the production of ammonium nitrate. The analysis of the technical and economic features of the considered production is carried out. As a criterion for the efficient operation of ammonium nitrate production, such a technological indicator as specific technological costs for the main stages, determined by the interval of quasi-stationarity of the object, is used, i.e. the time of its stable work. To solve the control problem, it is proposed to use the decomposition of the control problem into a number of local optimization problems of lower dimension. The optimal values of the state vectors, control and input signals of the object obtained on the basis of these solutions are used at the second level to calculate the gradient of the dual function of the problem of minimizing the Lagrange multipliers. At the third level, the optimal values of the argument obtained at the second level of optimization are used to iteratively maximize the dual function.
- A.K.Chernyshev, B.V.Levin, A.V.Tugolukov, A.A.Ogarkov, V.A.Ilyin, Ammonium nitrate: properties, production, application, Moscow: 2009, 544 p.
- M.E.Ivanov, V.M.Olevsky, N.N.Polyakov and others, Production of ammonium nitrate in units of large unit capacity. Moscow: Chemistry, 1990, 228 p.
- Production of ammonia, mineral fertilizers and inorganic acids. Information and technical guide to the best available technologies, Moscow: Bureau NDT, 2015, 909 p.
- Yu.A.Moskvichev, A.K.Grigorichev, O.S.Pavlov, Theoretical foundations of chemical technology. 5th ed., Erased. St. Petersburg: Lan, 2021, 272 p.
- P.V.Klassen, I.G.Grishaev, The main processes of mineral fertilizer technology. Moscow: Chemistry, 1990, 302 p.
- U.F.Mamirov, Regular synthesis of systems for adaptive control of uncertain dynamic objects. Tashkent: Bilim va intellektual salohiyat, 2021, 215 p.
- Permanent technological procedure for the production of ammonium nitrate in the shop “003 Ammonium nitrate”, Navoiyazot. 1991.
- O.V.Porkuyan, E.I.Leprosy, “Experimental-statistical models of neutralization in the production of ammonium nitrate”. Bulletin of SNU, no. 18, pp. 178-184, 2009.
- A.F.Egorov, E.R.Dityuk, “Mathematical model of a reactor for neutralization of large-scale production of ammonium nitrate for control purposes”, Bulletin of the International Academy of Systems Research. Informatics, Ecology, Economics, vol. 22, pp. 94-98, 2020.
- F.P.Vasiliev, Optimization methods, Moscow: Ed. Factorial Press, 2002, 824 p.
- N.L.Mayorova, D.V.Glazkov, Optimization methods, Yarros. state un-t. named after. P.G. Demidov. Yaroslavl: 2015, 112 p.
- I.G.Chernorutsky, Optimization methods in control theory. Sankt-Petersburg: Peter, 2004, 256 p.
- M.Singh, A.Titli, Systems: Decomposition, optimisation, and control. New York: Oxford, Pergamon Press, 1998, 645 p.
- O.V.Porkuyan, E.I.Leproza, “Problems and tasks of optimal control of the neutralization process in the production of ammonium nitrate under conditions of uncertainty”, Vestnik SNU, no. 18, pp.178-184, 2009.
- O.V.Porkuyan, E.I.Prokaza, “Problems and tasks of optimal control of neutralization process in ammonium nitrate production in conditions of uncertainty”, Bulletin of the East-Ukrainian National University named after Volodymyr Dahl, Sievierodonetsk, ENU named after V. Dahl, no.12(132), pp. 38-45, 2009.
- F.T.Adylov, N.N.Turapina, N.N.Perekrestov, N.R.Yusupbekov, “Process control system for the production of weak nitric acid and ammonium nitrate in units AK-72M and AS-72M at Fergana PO “Azot”, Industrial controllers ACS, no. 4, pp. 1-6, 2004.
- B.M.Mirkin, “Decomposition-coordination optimization of dynamic systems with criterion adaptation”, Automation and telemechanics, no 7, pp. 148-157, 2001.
- E.R.Pak, V.M.Volodin, “Decomposition management of ammonium nitrate production”, Mathematical methods in engineering and technology - MMTT-16: Collection of works XVI International, scientific. conf. St. Petersburg: SPbSTI, vol. 10, Section 11, pp. 30-31, 2003.
- J.Dennis, R.Schnabel, Numerical Methods for Unconstrained Optimization and Solving Nonlinear Equations. Moscow: Mir, 1988, 400 p.
- E.A.Volkov, Numerical methods. St. Petersburg: Lan, 2007, 538 p.
- U.F.Mamirov, “Sustainable Algorithms For Synthesis Of Regulators In Adaptive Control Systems Of Parametrically Uncertain Objects”, Chemical Technology, Control and Management, vol. 2019: Iss. 4, Article 8, pp. 126-132, https://doi.org/10.34920/2019.3.126-132.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, H.Z.Igamberdiev, U.F.Mamirov, “Adaptive Control System with a Multilayer Neural Network under Parametric Uncertainty Condition”, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, vol. 2782, pp. 228-234, 2020.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, H.Z.Igamberdiev, O.O.Zaripov, U.F.Mamirov, “Stable Iterative Neural Network Training Algorithms Based on the Extreme Method” In: Aliev R.A., Kacprzyk J., Pedrycz W., Jamshidi M., Babanli M., Sadikoglu F.M. (eds) 14th International Conference on Theory and Application of Fuzzy Systems and Soft Computing – ICAFS-2020. ICAFS 2020. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1306. Springer, Cham. pp. 246-253. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-64058-3_30.
- A.N.Yusupbekov, J.U.Sevinov, U.F.Mamirov, T.V.Botirov, “Synthesis Algorithms for Neural Network Regulator of Dynamic System Control” In: Aliev R.A., Kacprzyk J., Pedrycz W., Jamshidi M., Babanli M., Sadikoglu F.M. (eds) 14th International Conference on Theory and Application of Fuzzy Systems and Soft Computing – ICAFS-2020. ICAFS 2020. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1306. Springer, Cham. pp. 723-730. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-64058-3_90.
- U.F.Mamirov, “Synthesis of control systems for multidimensional dynamic objects under parametric uncertainty based on the invariance theory”, Chemical Technology, Control and Management, vol. 2021: Iss. 1, Article 9. pp. 67-72. DOI: https://doi.org/10.34920/2021.1.67-72.
- N.Yusupbekov, H.Igamberdiev, U.Mamirov, “Algorithms of sustainable estimation of unknown input signals in control systems”, Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics & Intelligent Systems, vol. 12(4), pp. 83-86, 2018, DOI: 10.14313/JAMRIS_4-2018/29.
Igamberdiev, Husan Zakirovich and Mamirov, Uktam Farkhodovich
"FORMALIZATION OF THE PROCEDURE FOR CHOOSING THE OPTIMALITY CRITERION AND FORMULATION THE PROBLEM OF AMMONIUM NITRATE PRODUCTION CONTROL,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss4/6