When constructing automatic control systems, the main attention often is paid to determining the optimal parameters of system regulators than other elements that make up the system. The executive mechanisms also significantly affect the function quality of the control system. In this article, the actuators were considered as a sub-system within the control system and control algorithms with open and closed-loop communication relative to the actuators were investigated. To assess the real state of the actuators, and improved control structure with sensors installed on the moving parts has been developed. For this structure, an algorithm for evaluating and controlling the state of the executive element in a closed system has been created. A control structure based on a mathematical model has been developed for conditions in which the actuators cannot be equipped with a sensor. The system control algorithm in such a structure makes it possible to assess the state of the executive elements even in conditions of insufficient information.
- L.Zhang, L.Zhou, L.Ren, and Y.Laili, “Modeling and simulation in intelligent manufacturing” Comput. Ind., vol. 112, p. 103123, 2019, DOI: 10.1016/j.compind.2019.08.004.
- B.K.Sovacool and D.D.Furszyfer Del Rio, “Smart home technologies in Europe: A critical review of concepts, benefits, risks, and policies” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 120, no. December 2019, p. 109663, 2020, DOI: 10.1016/j.rser.2019.109663.
- O.Majeed Butt, M.Zulqarnain, and T. Majeed Butt, “Recent advancement in smart grid technology: Future prospects in the electrical power network”, Ain Shams Eng. J., 2020, DOI: 10.1016/j.asej.2020.05.004.
- X.Jin et al., “Review on exploration of graphene in the design and engineering of smart sensors, actuators, and soft robotics,” Chem. Eng. J. Adv., vol. 4, p. 100034, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.ceja.2020.100034.
- Farid Golnaraghi, Benjamin C. Kuo, Automatic Control Systems. USA, John Wiley&Sons,Inc. 2010. 944p.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, R.A.Aliyev, F.T.Adilov, SH.M.Gulyamov, Analiticheskiye informatsionniye texnologii avtomatizatsii proizvodstvennix protsessov. Tashkent: TashgTU, 2004.
- V.Tsiatsis, S.Karnouskos, J.Höller, D.Boyle, and C. Mulligan, “Industrial Automation,” in Internet of Things, Elsevier, pp. 249–256, 2019.
- W. Boyes, “Basic Principles of Industrial Automation,” in Instrumentation Reference Book, Elsevier Inc., pp. 19–21, 2010.
- K. M. Letherman, “Basic theory of linear automatic control” in Automatic Controls for Heating and Air Conditioning, Elsevier, pp. 96–175, 1981.
- Guanrong Chen, Xinghuo Yu. Chaos Control. Theory and Applications, Berlin, Springer, 2003. 343 p.
- P.V. Kuropatkin, Teoriya avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Theory of automatic control], Moskva: Visshaya shkola, 1972, 528 p.
- F.Kasimov, “Algorithms for evaluating the state of executive mechanisms in problems of control of technological objects”. Dissertation for PhD. Tashkent, 2021.
- K.M.Letherman, “Automatic Controls for Heating and Air Conditioning”, Pergamon: Pergamon, pp. 96-175, 1981.
- S.Barry Cooper, Jan Van Leeuwen, “Can Digital Computers Think?: Intelligent Machinery: A Heretical Theory: Can Automatic Calculating Machines Be Said To Think?”, Elsevier, pp. 651-680, 2013.
- Dawei Shi, Sunil Deshpande, Eyal Dassau, Francis J. Doyle, “Feedback control algorithms for automated glucose management in T1DM: the state of the art”, Academic Press, pp. 1-27, 2019.
Kasimov, Farkhod and Ismailov, Mirkhalil
"ALGORITHMS FOR CONTROLLING THE STATE OF EXECUTIVE MECHANISMS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss4/3