In our country, comprehensive systemic measures are being taken to develop the digital economy and improve the widespread introduction of modern information and communication technologies in all sectors and industries, including education and science. This strategy requires improving the quality and efficiency of the system of training and attestation of highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel, further development of the industry through digitalization and adaptation to advanced world practice. This paper presents models and descriptions of scenarios for the use of "Complex-analytical information system of scientific degrees" developed for the exchange of electronic documents and the digitization of their attestation in the field of attestation of highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel. The study deals with the general IDEF model of the software modules that make up the system, the IDEF model for submitting the attestation documents by the applicants for scientific degrees, the IDEF model for verification the attestation process documents, the IDEF program model for awarding the scientific degrees.
- The Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 28, 2020, no. 4699, “On measures for the widespread introduction of the digital economy and electronic government”, QHMMB: no. 07/20/4699/0520, 2020.
- The Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 5, 2020, no. 6079, “On approval of the strategy “Digital Uzbekistan-2030” and measures for its effective implementation”, QHMMB: no. 06/20/6079/1349, 2020.
- The Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 16, 2017, no. 4958, “On Further Improvement of Postgraduate Education”, QHMMB: no. 8/106, 2018.
- The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers dated May 22, 2017, no. 304, “On Measures of Further Improvement of Postgraduate Education”, QHMMB: no. 09/19/1046/4242, 2019.
- The Resolution of the of the Presidium of SAC dated May 31, 2017, no 239/3, “Provisions on the Scientific Council Awarding Scientific Degrees”, QHMMB: no. 10/18/2893-1/0649, 2018.
- The Resolution of the of the Presidium of SAC dated May 31, 2017, no. 239/4, “Provisions on Awarding Scientific Degrees”, QHMMB: no. 10/17/2894-1/0445, 2017.
- The Resolution of the of the Presidium of SAC dated May 31, 2017, no. 239/7, “Provisions on the Expert Council” QHMMB: no. 25, 2017.
- O‘z DSt 1987:2018, Terms of reference for the creation of an information system, 2018, 34 p.
- B.B.Muminov, A.T.Yusupov, Z.A.Tadjikhodjaev, O.K.Makhmanov, A.Y.Dauletov, A.Z.Fayzullaev, M.R.Sodikova, “Document flow information system for the attestation process for the award of scientific degrees”, Certificate of official registration of the program for electronic computers. no. DGU 07657. January 31, 2020. Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- B.B.Muminov, A.T.Yusupov, Z.A.Tadjikhodjaev, O.K.Makhmanov, A.Y.Dauletov, A.Z.Fayzullaev, M.R.Sodikova, “Corporate system of electronic document management between scientific councils, HEI, SRI and SAC”, Certificate of official registration of the program for electronic computers. no. DGU 07630. January 29, 2020. Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- B.B.Muminov, A.T.Yusupov, Z.A.Tadjikhodjaev, O.K.Makhmanov, A.Y.Dauletov, A.Z.Fayzullaev, “Unified information portal for scientific advice for the award of scientific degrees”, Certificate of official registration of the program for electronic computers. no. DGU 07631. January 29, 2020. Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- K.Rakhmanov, B.Makhmanov, “The role of the model of evaluation system of civil servants’ professional activities in public administration”, Academic research in educational sciences, no. (3), pp. 257-267, 2020.
- K.Rakhmanov, “Algorithms data processing system monitoring and estimation average-special educational institutions”, 4th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies, Tashkent, pp. 1-3, 2010. doi: 10.1109/ICAICT.2010.5612046.
- J.Elov, U.Khamdamov, O.Makhmanov “The data structure and information model for the information system of monitoring the educational process in the medical field”, IEEE 2019 International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies (ICISCT), DOI: 10.1109/ICISCT47635.2019.9012053, 4-6 Nov. 2019. Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- J.B.Elov, U.R.Khamdamov, Dj.B.Sultanov, O.Q.Makhmanov, “Organizing functional processes of information system for the advanced training of medical personnel on the basis of IDEF methodology”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 6, Issue 12, December 2019. India. pp. 12085-12090.
- U.Khamdamov, A.Abdullayev, J.Elov, D.Sultanov, “Conceptual Model of the Education Management Information System for Higher Education Institutions” International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering Advanced Materials, no. 9 (5), pp. 7295-7300, 2020. doi: 0.30534/ijatcse/2020/59952020.
- O.Makhmanov, Z.Tadjikhodjaev, “Parametric model of classification of higher educational and scientific research institutions on scientific potential”, Problems of Modern Science and Education. 2018. No 7(127). Moscow: Problems of Science, 2018, ISSN 2413–4635. DOI: 10.20861/2304-2338-2018-127-002. pp. 21-24.
- Mastura Zaynutdinova, Odilbek Asqaraliyev, “Integrating intelligent decision support services into analytical management systems”, Bulletin of TUIT: Management and Communication Technologies: vol. 2, Article 4, 2019.
Zaynidinov, Hakimjon Nasiridinovich; Makhmanov, Orif Kudratovich; Latifov, Feruz Mukhammadjon ogli; and Sultanov, Djamshid Bakhodirovich
"INFORMATION MODELS OF "COMPLEX-ANALYTICAL INFORMATION SYSTEM OF SCIENTIFIC DEGREES" IN THE FIELD OF ATTESTATION OF HIGHER QUALIFIED SCIENTIFIC AND SCIENTIFIC-PEDAGOGICAL PERSONNEL,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss4/10