In this article, the main object of research is the creation of appropriate microclimatic conditions to ensure reliable and high-quality storage of archival documents, as well as automatic control of the optimal values of the main parameters of the external and internal environment that directly affect the quality of storage. To control the microclimate, three categories of models for automatic control of these parameters are considered separately in the archives: the “white box”, “black box” and “gray box " models. The results of the analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of the considered models are presented. The generalized structure of the microclimate management system is also given, as well as a list of controlled and changeable parameters of the microclimate management system of archives. It is proposed to use the fuzzy logic apparatus to create microclimate control systems in archival repositories, which allows synthesizing stable algorithms for its functioning in conditions of uncertainty. The specific steps that need to be performed when designing and using fuzzy inference systems and which are implemented based on the rules of fuzzy logic are listed. When designing and using fuzzy inference systems, it is necessary to observe certain stages that are implemented based on the rules of fuzzy logic. A generalized algorithm for forming a rule base with a technique for implementing the fuzzy inference procedure is presented. The tasks that need to be solved when designing a fuzzy control system are indicated. A system of automatic temperature control in archival repositories with a fuzzy logic controller is presented.
- General understanding of the formation of the microclimate. Electronic resource- http://www.xiron.ru/content/view/20793/28/
- A.V.Karpenko, Petrova, A.S.Tarasov, “Automatic control system for ventilation, air heating and air conditioning in a room based on a domestic controller”, Chief Power Engineer, no. 6, pp. 49–57, 2010.
- Memo on ensuring optimal temperature and humidity conditions in premises of archival storage of documents on a paper basis. Internet portal of the archival service. Electronic resource. - https://www.yar-archives.ru/docs/methodical-work/instruction-temperature.html
- A.S.Bondar, V.A.Gordienko, G.V.Mikhailov, Automation of ventilation and air conditioning systems. Kiev: Publishing house “TOV” Vidavnichy budinok “Avanpost-Prim”, 2005. 560 p.
- A.S.Tarasov, “Automatic control system for ventilation, air heating and air conditioning in a room based on a domestic controller”, Chief Power Engineer, no. 6, pp. 49–57, 2010.
- MI 2091-90 “GSI. Recommendation. Measurements of physical quantities. General requirements".
- MI 2240-98 “GSI. Analysis of the state of measurements, control and testing at the enterprise, organization, association. Methodology and order of work”.
- V.G.Rubanov, A.G.Filatov, A.N.Rybin, “Intelligent automatic control systems. Fuzzy control in technical systems”, Tutorial. http://nrsu.bstu.ru/introduction.html
- R.A.Aliev, R.R.Aliev, Theory of intelligent systems. Baku:Chashyolgy Publishing House, 2001, 720 p.
- V.I.Gostev, Design of fuzzy controllers for automatic control systems. Sankt-Peterburg:BHV-Petersburg, 2011, 416 p.
- B.M.Akhmedov, A.Kh.Abdullaev, A.R.Marakhimov, “Control system of quality in conditions of uncertainty”, I-International Conference on Soft Computing and Computing with Words in System Analysis, Decision and Control, ICSCCW 2001, Antalya, June 6-8, pp.339-342, 2001.
- I.Kh.Siddikov, A.Kh.Abdullaev, M.K.Bobojanov, “Perfection and development of sensor controls and measuring transdusers on a basis of information-energetics model”, WCIS – 2002. Collection of the works. II – World conf., 4-5 June, 2002, b-Quadrat Verlag, Azerbaijan State Oil Academy, Azerbaijan, Baku, pp. 310-315, 2002.
- E.H.Mamdani, “Rule-based Fuzzy Approach to the Control of Dynamic Processes”, II IEEE Trans, on Comput.,no. 12, pр. 432-440, 1981.
- A.R.Marahimov, H.Z.Igamberdiev, A.N.Yusupbekov, I.H.Siddikov, Nechetko mnojestvenny'e modeli i intellektual'noe upravlenie tehnologicheskimi processami [Fuzzy multiple model and intelligent process control]. Tashkent: TashGTU, 2014, 240 p.
- V.Rotach, “The Analysis of Traditional and Fuzzy PID Rigulators”, Proceeding 8-th Zittau Fuzzy Colloquium, pр. 165-172, 2000.
- I.H.Siddikov, Ju.A.Zhukova, “Neuro-fuzzy adaptive control system of dynamic objects under uncertainty”, Eight-world conference on intelligent systems for industrial automation. WCIS-2014, pp. 339-343.
Marakhimov, Avaz ScD, prof and Abdullaev, Abdushukur
"MODELS AND FUZZY MICROCLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM IN THE STORAGE OF ARCHIVAL DOCUMENTS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss3/6