In this research paper, analytical equations of the transient characteristics of a new remote transformer current converter without a compensating capacitor have been obtained when a stepwise, linearly increasing, sinusoidal and sinusoidal with a damped amplitude of effects was applied to their input. It has been shown that the developed current converter can be represented in the structural schemes of monitoring and control systems in the form of a series-connected real differentiating link without statism and inertial (aperiodic) link of the first order, and in the case of neglecting active losses in the magnetic circuit and when the converter is operating in idle mode, i.e in the form of ideal differentiating link. It has been established that the transient response of the developed current transducer has an aperiodic character when a surge primary current is fed to its input, and with a relatively very large value of the time constant of the secondary circuit compared to the time constant of the magnetic circuit, transient response approaches transient response of a real differentiating link.
- G.E.Kuvshinov, D.B.Solovyov, Modern trends in the development of current transducers for relay protection and automation. Vladivostok: editorial and publishing department of the Vladivostok branch of Russian Customs Academy, 2012, 316 p. (in Russian).
- S.F.Amirov, N.K.Babanazarova, “Research of dynamic operating mode of wide – range current transformer”, Science journal «European applied sciences», no. 1, pp. 52-54, 2016.
- S.F.Amirov, N.K.Babanazarova, “Magnetic circuit analysis of current transformer with multiple-turn core”, Science journal “European applied sciences”, no. 7, pp. 23-26, 2016.
- V.K.Kozlov, I.N.Lizunov, S.I.Novikov, “Remote current meter. Kazan State Power Engineering University”, Journal: Bulletin of higher educational institutions “Problems of power engineering”, no. 9-10, pp. 98-101, 2012.
- S.F.Amirov, S.Kh.Jumaboev, Zh.S.Fayzullaev, N.K.Babanazarova, Device for measuring currents in the wires of a three-phase high-voltage line, Patent of Republic of Uzbekistan (UZ), no. IAP 06465, Official bulletin, no. 4, 2021.
- S.F.Amirov, N.K.Babanazarova, “Discrete current measuring transformers”, Сhemical technology. control and management, International scientific and technical journal, no. 5-6 (95-96), pp. 53-57, 2020.
- A.M.Plakhtiev, “Non-contact ferromagnetic transducers with distributed magnetic parameters for monitoring and control systems”, Dissertation of the doctor of technical sciences. Tashkent: Tashkent State Technical University, 2009, 399 p. (in Russian).
- Anatoly Plakhtiev, Aktam Denmukhammadiev, Gayrat Gaziev, “Information universal non-contact transducers of control and management systems”, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, no. 869 (2020) 022034, https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/883/1/012182
- E.G.Atamalyan, Instruments and methods for measuring electrical quantities. Moscow: Drofa, 2005, 415 p. (in Russian).
- M.F.Zaripov, N.R.Zainullin, I.Yu.Petrova, Energy-informational method of scientific and technical creativity. Moscow: All-Russian Research Institute of Patent Information of State Committee for Science and Technology, 1988, 124 p. (in Russian).
- S.F.Amirov, S.X.Jumaboyev, N.R.Yuldashev, “Dynamic characteristics of a new electromagnetic converter of three-phase current non-symmetricity”, Solid State Technology, vol. 63, Issue: 6, pp. 12188-12199, 2020.
- N.A.Babakov, A.A.Voronov, A.A.Voronova and others, Theory of automatic control. Moscow: Vyschaya shkola, 1986, 367 p. (in Russian).
- S.F.Amirov, D.Sh.Rustamov, N.K.Babanazarova, “Research of dynamic characteristics of electromagnetic current transducer”, Scientific journal «European science review», no. 3-4, pp. 95-98, 2019.
- S.F.Amirov, Sh.S.Mukhsimov, O.T.Boltayev, “Range Automatic Adjusted Current Transformer Primary Winning”, Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education, vol. 12, Issue 3, pp. 3142-3147.
- Yu.V.Afanasyev, N.M.Adonyev, V.M.Kibel, I.M.Sirota, B.S.Stogniy, Current transformers. Leningrad: Energoatomizdat, 1989, 417 p. (in Russian).
- K.S.Demirchyan, L.R.Neiman, N.V.Korovkin, V.L.Chechurin, Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2006, vol. 2, 576 p. (in Russian).
Amirov, Sulton Faizullaevich; Babanazarova, Nargisa Kamilovna; and Yuldashev, Nurullo Rahmatullaevich
"A STUDY ON DYNAMIC CHARACTERISTICS OF A NEW REMOTE TRANSFORMER CURRENT CONVERTER WITHOUT COMPENSATING CAPACITOR,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss3/4