It has been revealed that a significant part of industrial control systems designed for technological facilities with more than one input and one output and the most widespread are objects with two inputs and two outputs.The article describes the programming environment for fault-tolerant two-dimensional control systems using PID controller, which software is implemented in an environment for programmable logic controllers (PLC).An experimental testing system has been implemented and software settings and regulator settings have been considered. Real-time PID controllers and filters have been implemented. It has been implemented a variation of the control system software with object imitation.
- Z. Y. W.-J. С. С.-С. Н. Qing-Guo Wang, PID Control for Multivariable Processes, Springer, 2008.
- M. L. Truong Nguyen Luan Vu, “Independent design of multi-loop PI/PID controllers for interacting multivariable processes”, Journal of process Control, no. 20, pp. 922-933, 2010.
- V. Ramon Vilanova, PID Control in the Third Millennium, Springer, 2012.
- F. M. Francisco Vazquez, “Tuning Decentralized PID Controllers for MIMO Systems with Decouplers”, 15th Triennial World Congress, Barcelona, 2002.
- Т. H. K. Astrom, PID Controllers: Theory, Design and Tuning 2nd Edition, 1995.
- N.Yusupbekov, D.Mukhitdinov, Y.Kadirov, O.Sattarov, A.Samadov, “Control of non-standard dynamic objects with the method of adaptation according to the misalignment based on neural networks”, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research, no. 8(9), pp. 5273–5278, 2020.
- GrassiE.; K.S.Tsakalis, “Identification of the integrated system and tuning of the PID controller by forming a frequency loop”, Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Decision and Control Conference, vol. 2, pp. 1517- 1522, 1999.
- D.S. Pereira, J.O.P. Pinto, “Genetic algorithm based system identification and PID tuning for optimum adaptive control”, Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics. Proceedings, 2005 IEEE/ASME International Conference, 2005, p.801 - 806.
- K. H.Ang, G.Chong, Y.Li, “PID control system analysis, design, and technology”, IEEE Trans. on Control Syst. Tech., vol.13, no. 4, July 2005, pp. 559-576.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, A.R.Marakhimov, H.Z.Igamberdiev, Sh.X.Umarov, “An Adaptive Fuzzy-Logic Traffic Control System in Conditions of Saturated Transport Stream”, Scientific World Journal, 2016, 6719459. DOI: 10.1155/2016/6719459.
- K.Takao, T.Yamamoto, T.Hinamoto, “Design of a memory-based self-timing PID controller”, 43rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2004, CDC, vol. 2, 14-17 Dec., pp.1598 - 1603.
- N.Yusupbekov, H.Igamberdiev, U.Mamirov, “Algorithms of sustainable estimation of unknown input signals in control systems”, Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems, no. 12(4), pp. 83-86 DOI: 10.14313/JAMRIS_4-2018/29.
Yusupbekov, Azizbek Nodirbekovich; Tulaganov, Nodirjon Turgunboy Ugli; and Turaev, Khurshid Salim Ugli
"DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF TWO-DIMENSIONAL FAULT-TOLERANT PROGRAMMABLE LOGICAL CONTROLLERS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss2/9