An ultrasonic generator was used in the Soxhlet extractor. To evaluate the process, the solvent flow was examined. The influence of the flow time in the Soxhlet on the process was analyzed. The formula for the residence time of streaming particles in the apparatus is given. A standardized volume curve V was formed. The time required for the solvent to remain in the apparatus is important during the extraction process. The description of the structure of flows of mass metabolic processes also means that it allows you to determine the movement and distribution of substances in these flows. Therefore, we wrote a hydrodynamic model of flows in the Soxhlet in the form of equations that represent the change in time in the apparatus. Ways to accelerate the extraction process are considered. The advantages of each method have been explored. Ultrasonic acceleration was selected from the investigated method. The parameters of the generator for generating ultrasound are considered. A compatible generator was selected. Selected “High Power Ultrosonic Generator” 40 kHz, 1.2 kW because it uses less power and does not affect the balance of the device. If a generator with high parameters is selected, the effect on the balance of the device is determined. For large extractors, a high-performance ultrasonic generator is recommended. The schematic diagram of the selected generator is taken from the reference book. We have performed a complete extraction process to estimate the energy consumption of the process. It turned out that the process, carried out with the help of ultrasound, is fast and energy efficient. The experiments took over an hour to evaluate the process. While 10 ml of the substance was extracted from the extracted basil leaf for one hour, 15 ml of the substance was separated from the addition process by sonication for one hour. In each experiment, the mode was chosen the same. Graphs were drawn to compare the results.
- Renewables, Global status report. Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Centure, [Electronic resource]. //www.ren21.net, 2013.
- «BP Statistical Review of World Energy, June 2012», [Electronic resource]. http://www.bp.com/assets/bp_internet/globalbp, 2012.
- Official site of the company «International Energy Agency», [Electronic resource]. http://www.iea.org, 2010.
- S.M.Turabdjanov, H.Hasanov, A.Boboev, L.Yotova, “Effect of Hydrolysis products of different proteins of wheat on antioxidant enzymes”, International Journal BIOautomation, no. 15(1), pp. 5-12, 2011.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, A.R.Marahimov, Sh.M.Gulyamov, H.Z.Igamberdiev, “APC fuzzy model of estimation of cost of switches at designing and modernizations of data-computing networks”, 4th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies, AICT 2010, 5612015, 2010, DOI: 10.1109/ICAICT.2010.5612015.
- N.Yusupbekov, F.Adilov, F.Ergashev, “Development and improvement of systems of automation and management of technological processes and manufactures”, Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems, no. 11(3), pp. 53-57, 2012.
- H.Z.Igamberdiyev, A.N.Yusupbekov, O.O.Zaripov, J.U.Sevinov, “Algorithms of adaptive identification of uncertain operated objects in dynamical models”, Procedia Computer Science, no. 120, pp. 854-861, 2017.
- B.Dj.Babayev, “Razrabotka i issledovaniye energosistem na osnove vozobnovlyayemykh istochnikov s fazoperekhodnym akkumulirovaniyem tepla” [Development and research of power systems based on renewable sources with phase-change heat storage]. Diss. dokt. tekhn. nauk., Makhachkala, 345 p. 2016 (in Russian).
- G.Bekman, P.Gilli, Teplovoye akkumulirovaniye energii [Thermal energy storage]. Moskva: Mir, 1987, 272 p. (in Russian).
- V.N.Bratenkov, P.V.Khavanov, L.YA.Vesker, Teplosnabzheniye malykh naselennykh punktov [Heat supply to small localities localities]. Moskva: Stroyizdat, 1988, 223 p. (in Russian).
- V.A.Grigor'yev, “Razrabotka akkumulyatorov teploty s zernistym teplonositelem i metody ikh rascheta na osnove matematicheskogo modelirovaniya” [Developing batteries with a granular heat carrier, and methods of their calculation on the basis of mathematical modeling], dis. ... kan. tekhn. nauk., Moskva, RGB, 147 p. 2003. (in Russian).
- Dzh.Daffi, U.Bekman, Osnovy solnechnoy teploenergetiki [Basics of solar thermal power engineering]. Dolgoprudnyy: Izdatel'skiy Dom «Intellekt», 2013, 888 p. 2013. (in Russian).
- O.S.Popel', S.Ye.Frid, E.E.Shpil'rayn, i dr., “Solnechnyye i vetrovyye avtonomnyye energoustanovki s vodorodnym nakopitelem” [Solar and wind-autonomous power plants with hydrogen storage], Perspektivy energetiki, vol. 10, pp. 77 – 90, 2006 (in Russian).
- J.E.Safarov, Sh.A.Sultanova, G.T.Dadayev, D.I.Samandarov, “Method for drying fruits of rose hips”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, vol. 9, Iss. 1, pp. 3765-3768, 2019.
- J.E.Safarov, Sh.A.Sultanova, G.T.Dadayev, “Development of solar accumulating drying equipment based on the theoretical studies of solar energy accumulation”, Enеrgеtika. Proс. СIS Higher Educ. Inst. аnd Power Eng. Assoc, vol. 63, no. 2, pр. 174–192, 2020.
- J.E.Safarov, G.T.Dadayev, “Issledovaniye rezul'tatov po primeneniyu teploakkumulyatsionnykh materialov” [Invastigating the results of heat storage material use], Problemy energo- i resursosberezheniya, no. 3-4, pp. 223-227, 2017 (in Russian).
- Sh. Sultanova, J. Safarov, A. Usenov, T. Raxmanova, “Definitions of useful energy and temperature at the outlet of solar collectors”, E3S Web of Conferences: Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020), vol. 216, pp.1-5, 2020.
- Sh.A. Sultanova, A.B. Usenov, “Ispol'zovaniye analiticheski-raschetnogo metoda dlya opisaniya dvizheniya elementov potoka v ekstraktore sokslet”, Universum: tekhnicheskiye nauki: elektron. nauchn. zhurn., vol.11(80), 2020.
Sultanova, Shaxnoza Abduvaxitovna; Safarov, Jasur Esirgapovich; Usenov, Azamat; and Samandarov, Doston Ishmuhammat ogli
"APPLICATION OF THE ULTRASONIC GENERATOR IN THE EXTRACTOR AND DETERMINATION OF ITS ENERGY CONSUMPTION,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss2/8