In communication and communication devices, power equipment, relay protection and automation terminals, in the electric power industry of "smart" cities and homes, in industry, in railway transport, microprocessor-based relay protection and automation devices, distributed generation installations, including renewable energy sources, and electricity storage, as well as "intelligent" automated information and measurement systems are beginning to be used. Contactless converters of direct and alternating currents of control and control systems are widely used in them. Their disadvantages are a narrow range of controlled currents, large dimensions and weight. Therefore, it is important to eliminate them. The paper discusses the general principles of construction of contactless converters of large direct currents, the main requirements for them, and shows the results of the development of one of the options proposed by us, universal contactless magneto-modulation converters of large direct currents with an extended range for various control and control systems. They differ from the known ones by an extended controlled range with small dimensions and weight, and increased accuracy and sensitivity. The converter has a simple and technological design with low material consumption and cost, and can control large direct currents, as well as alternating currents, without contact. The paper considers the errors from external magnetic fields of universal contactless converters of control and control systems. It is shown that the error from the external magnetic field does not exceed 0.08% if the number of sections of the measuring winding is even and with their symmetrical arrangement, and with their even increase-the error decreases. At the same time, the developed contactless converters can be widely used in industry, metallurgy, railway transport, agriculture, water and farming, as well as in the electric power industry of “smart” cities and homes and for checking electric meters at the place of their installation.
- M.K.Kazakov, “Methods and means of measuring high voltages and high amperage currents in power engineering”, Author's abstract Doctoral dissertation thesis, 1998.
- A.M.Plakhtiev, “Effective informational contactless converters for modern monitoring and control systems in the agro-industrial complex”, International Scientific and Practical Conference. "Agrarian science - to agriculture, Collection of scientific articles, Barnaul, pp. 37-39, 2017.
- N.G.Semenko, Yu.A.Gamazov, Measuring transducers of large electric currents and their metrological support. Moscow: Publishing house of standards, 1984, 132 p.
- Mukhamedkhanov UT 2008 Concepts and methods of constructing quality control systems for technological environments of industrial production. Abstract of dissertation of Doctor of technical Sciences.
- V.A.Andreev, Relay protection and automation of power supply systems. Moscow: Higher school, 1991, 496 p.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, H.Z.Igamberdiev, Sh.M.Gulyamov, F.T.Adilov, “Technologies of automation of industrial processes”, Chemical technology. Managment control, no. 1, pp. 50-55, 2007.
- S.A.Spektor, Measurement of large constant currents. Leningrad: Energy, 1988, 136 p.
- O.Bolotin, G.Portnoy, K.Razumovsky, “Primary sensors for energy enterprises”, Energy security and energy saving, no. 5, pp. 28-32, 2012.
- A.Danilov, “Modern industrial current sensors”, Modern electronics, no. 10, pp. 38-43, 2004.
- O.Bolotin, G.Portnoy, K.Razumovsky, “Modern sensors for measuring current and voltage”, ISUP, no. 1(61), pp. 18-25, 2016.
- M.Gilardi, “New Horizons in Hall Effect Current Sensor Technology”, Power Electronics, no. 3, pp. 48-52, 2013.
- A.M.Plakhtiev, G.P.Petrov, H.S.Minikeev, “Meter of large direct currents”, A.S. 792152, IPC G01R 19/00, 2735180/18 - 21; Stated 11.03.79; Publ. 12/30/1980, Bul. 48.
- A.L.Gurtovtsev, “Optical transformers and current converters. Principles of operation, device, characteristics”, Electrical Engineering News, no. 5, pp. 48 -52, 2010.
- B.Kh.Khushbokov, “Multi-range current transformers for control systems of power supply devices for railway transport”, Dis. ... can. those. Sciences, Tashkent State Technical University, Tashkent, 2010.
- S.F.Amirov, A.M.Safarov, D.Sh.Rustamov, N.O.Ataullaev, Electromagnetic converters of high currents for traction power supply systems. Tashkent: Fan, 2019, 279 p.
- V.E.Kazansky, Measuring current transducers in relay protection. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1988, 240 p.
- S.A.Zaitsev, D.D.Gribonov, A.N.Tolstov, Control and measuring devices and instruments. Moscow: Academy, 2006, 463 p.
- A.M.Safarov, “Application of current converters in the systems of technical diagnostics of electrical equipment”, Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference "Current state and prospects of energy development", Tashkent, Tashkent State Technical University, 2006, pp. 173-175.
- U.T.Mukhamedkhanov, Concepts and methods of constructing quality control systems for technological environments of industrial production, Abstract dis. doc. those. Sciences, Tashkent, 2008.
- D.Borkman, “Hochstrommessungmit Hallgeneratoren”, Elekrie, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 46-50, 1997.
- W.Krämer, “Gleichstrom - Wandlerschaltung hoher Genauigkeitl für p. 65 - 71 wellige Gleichstrom”, ETZ-A, no. 18, pp. 28 – 33, 1996.
- F.Lappe, “Ein neues Meβgerät für hohe Gleichström”, Chemi-Ingenier-Technick, vol. 42, no. 19, pp. 1228-1229, 1998.
- T.N. Yuki, “Electromagnetic noncontacting measuring apparatus”, US Patent no. 5234844, MKI G01R 27/04, NCI 324 - 58 dated, 11.18.2016.
- Nils Bardahl, “Einrichtung zur Erfassung des Belastungsstromes in Hochstromanlagen”, German Patent no. 3148654, Cl. 21e36 / 01, 28.11.2016.
- E.M.Eadie, “Complete specification improvements in multi-range hook-on electrical indication instrument”, UK Patent no. 3966443, NCI G1U, 21.12.2015.
- Standard Telefones & Cables LTD, “Current monitoring circults including hall effect devices”, UK Patent no. 4575111, MKI G01R 19/165, NCI GIU, 17.09.2016.
- TOKYO SHIBAURA, “Transducers”, UK patent no. 3036984, MKI G01R 19/22, NCI GIU dated 02.07.2017.
- E.A.Meierovich, L.I.Andreevskaya, “Dispositif paur la mesurede I'intesite du courant”, French patent no. 4347944, MKI G01R, 24.02.2017.
- Bernard Georges Alhadef, “Transducteur electrique comportani un moyen de codage dun parameter du transducteur”, French Patent no. 3955731, MKI G01D 18/00, 3/04; G01F 25/00, 02.01.2000.
- Reich, Ernö, “Elektricky mĕřici přistroj”, Czech Patent no. 2145015, MKI 21e3601, 15.04.2018.
- Lanczi Zoltan, “Aramlokest mérö müszer”, Hungarian Patent no. 2146340, MKI 21e 29-36, 30.11.2015.
- Hitachi, Ltd., Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100 (JP), “Magnetoelectrical transducer”, Japan patent no. 3257766, MKI G01D 5/16, 18.08.2017.
- V.N.Brodovsky, B.M. Korzhanov, “Current transformer”, A.C. 3592239, MPK21e3601, Bul. 4, 05.01.2017.
- Yoshihiro Konno, Masaru Sasaki, “Electric current measure apparatus”, Japanese patent MKI G01R, CN204154795U, 21.05.2009.
- Chjan Li, “Stripping electrical measuring one meter”, MKI G01R 19, CN204154795U, 02.11.2015.
- Michel Lynn, John Shie, “Power amplifier saturation detection”, MKI G01R, US10224917B2, 05.03.2019.
- Andreas Jurisch, “Method of measuring current in a conductor in an ac transmission network”, MKI G01R, WO19945020765A1, 03.08.1995.
- Horst Knoedgen, Frank Kronmueller, “Highly accurate current measurement”, MKI G01R, EP2821799A1, 13.02.2019.
- Rudolf Gati, Markus Abplanalp, “Configuration of magnetoriesistire sensors for current measurement”, MKI G01R, ES2591283T3, 22.07.2008.
- Woifgang Grieshaber, Jean-Pierre Dupraz, “Method of opening a bypass switch of a high voltage direct current network”, MKI G01R, CA284893OC, 09.21.2011.
- Z. Wenlong, Z. Minxi, Y. Guoliang, V. Petukhov, Vsévolod Mymrin and G. Evangelos, “Flow Resistance in Dredged Soi1 under a Vacuum Preloading System with Vertical Drainage Boards”, Coastal Education and Research Foundation, vol. 36, no. 2, pp 327-338.
- S. Ziegler, R. Woodward and H.C. Herbert, “Current Sensing Techniques: A Review”, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 9(4), pp. 354 – 376, 2009.
- Y.Wu, Y.Liu, F.Li, Y.Zhou, J.Ding and Li Run-Wei, “Sensors and Actuators”, B 2018 Chemical 276, pp. 540-544, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1016/i.snb.2018.08.083
- A.Pinar, B.Wijnen, G.C.Anzalone, T.C.Havens, P.G.Sanders, J.M.Pearce and J.Sens, “Low-cost open-source voltage and current monitor for gas metal arc weld 3D printing”, 2015. 10.1155/2015/876714
- T.Makoto, O.Yasunori, I.Michihira, Y.Chihiro and W.Jianging, “Non-Contact Measurement Method for High Frequency Impedance of Load at the End of Wire Harness”, SAE International Journal of Engines, vol. 10, no. 4 pp 2034-2039, 2017.
- T.Ray, F.Smith, P.M.Jjunju, S.Young, Taylor Stephen and Simon Maher, “A physical model for low-frequency electromagnetic induction in the near field based on direct interaction between transmitter and receiver electrons”, Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, vol. 472, no. 2191, pp. 1-13, 2016.
- S.A.Mohammad, A.Aqueel, A.K.Zeeshan, R.Yasser, C.Ch.Rakan, K.Imran and Samir M Al- Shariff, “A Bibliographical Review of Electrical Vehicles (xEVs) Standards”, SAE International Journal ofAlternative Powertrains, vol. 7, no. 1, pp 63-98, 2018.
- N.H.Duc and D.T.Huong, “Magnetic sensors based on piezoelectric – magnetostrictive composites J”, Alloys and Compounds, vol. 449, pp. 214-218, 2008.
- P.Jun, J.Shuhai, B.Jiaming, Zh.Shuo, L.Jianben and Zh.Xing, “Recent Progress on Electromagnetic Field Measurement Based on Optical Sensors” US National Library of Medicine and National Institutes ofHealth, 2019, doi: 10.3390/s19132860.
- K.Steiglitz, “Signal Standardization. In The Discrete Charm of the Machine: Why the World Became Digital”, Princeton; Oxford: Princeton University Press. (pp 22-42), 2019. doi: 10.2307/j.ctvc77c2g.6
- J. Michael, Lenaeus, M. Tamer, Gamal El-Din, Christopher Ing, Karthik Ramanadane, Regis Pomes, Ning Zheng and William A. Catterall, “Structures of closed and open states of a voltage-gated sodium channel Proceedings the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America”, vol. 114 no. 15, pp E3051-E3060, 2017.
- H. Evangelos, “Magnetic Sensors. A special issue of Sensors”, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athen, 15780 Athens, Greece, 2018.
- L. Wei, Bing Liang, Zhenyuan Jia, Di Feng, Xintong Jiang, Xiao Li and Mengde Zhou, “High-Accuracy Calibration Based on Linearity Adjustment for Eddy Current Displacement Sensor Key Laboratory”, Precision and Non-traditional Machining Technology of the Ministry Education, no. 18(9), pp. 28-42, 2018, https://doi.org/10.3390/s18092842
- P. Ripka, “Current sensors using magnetic materials”, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, no. 2, pp. 587 - 592, 2004.
- S.Arya Krishna and Lizy Abraham, “Analysis of Different Hall Effect Current Sensors for Space Applications” IJISET – International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering and Technology, no. 1(5), 2014.
- G. Laimer and J.W.Kolar, “Design and experimental analysis of a DC to 1 MHz closed loop magnetoresistive current sensor”, Twentieth Annual IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, pp. 1288-1292, 2005, 10.1109/APEC.2005.1453172
- P. Maria-Alexandra, S. Jean-Michel and K.Maher, “Comparative Study on the Performance of Five Different Hall Effect Devices Sensors”, US National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health, no. 13(2), pp. 2093-2112, 2013, doi: 10.3390/s130202093
- A.M.Plakhtiyev, S.U. Akhmedov, “Condition of application and development of contactless ferromagnetic converters in electrochemistry and metallurgy”, Eighth World Conference on Intelligent Systems for Industrial Automation. WCIS – 2014, Tashkent, 2014. pp. 326 – 329, 2014.
- A.M.Plakhtiyev, G.A.Gaziev, “A study on Electrical Energy Measuring Device in installation place”, Chemical Technology. Control and Management, no. 4 (90), pp.25-29, 2019.
Plakhtiev, A.M; Gaziev, Gayratjon; Meliboyev, Yahyojon; and Doniyorov, Odil
"ERRORS OF UNIVERSAL CONTACTLESS CONVERTERS OF MONITORING AND CONTROL SYSTEMS FROM EXTERNAL MAGNETIC FIELDS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss2/7