The article presents the results of experimental studies of a fiber-optic humidity sensor, the principle of operation of which is based on the method of intracavity laser absorption. A method of intracavity laser absorption is described, which makes it possible to dramatically increase the sensitivity of the fiber humidity sensor by switching to it. A schematic diagram of a fiber optical humidity sensor using a differential detection scheme and a design of an active ring laser fiber consisting of a diode pump laser, a fiber pump beam splitter, two directional couplers, a measuring ring laser, a ring comparison laser, two pump radiation filters and germanium photodetectors are developed. Graphical results of experimental studies of a fiber-optic sensor using a differential registration scheme are demonstrated. Measurements are shown in the range of 1800-1940 nm with a center of ~ 1872 nm, where the absorption of water vapor located in the cuvette is recorded, and from 1940 to 2090 nm - carbon dioxide located in the monochromator and having three absorption bands in this spectral region, according to which the frequency scale of the spectrophotometric hygrometer is calibrated. Comparison of the experimental data with the calculated values showed their satisfactory agreement.
- L.M. Andrushko, D.K. Sattarov, and G.A. Cherenkov, Fiber-optic communication lines. Kiev: Tekhnika, 1988.
- L.A. Pahomycheva, Letters ZHETF, vol.12, no. 2, pp.60-63, 1970.
- N.C. Peterson et al., Opt.Soc.Am., vol. 61.6, pp.746-750, 1971.
- S.F. Lukyanenko, M.M. Makagon and L.N. Sinica, Intracavity laser spectroscopy. Fundamentals of the method and application. Novosibirsk: SO Nauka, 1985.
- URL: HITRAN, Center for Astrophysics. Harvard & Smithsoniant, Cambridge, MA 02138. [Online]. Available: http://www.cfa.harvard.edu. [Accessed Sept. 10, 2012].
- Yu.A. Poplavskij and A.P. Shcherbakov, “Application of spectral databases and the regularization method for fitting the calibration parameters of diffraction spectrum analyzers”, Electronic collection of materials of the XV International Symposium "Optics of the atmosphere and ocean. Atmospheric physics. Krasnoyarsk, 2008. URL: http://symp.iao.ru/ru/aoo/15/proceedings/A-06.pdf.
- S.A.Astakhov, H.Stoegbauer, A.Kraskov, P.Grassberger, “Monte Carlo Algorithm for Least De- pendent Non-Negative Mixture Decomposition”, Analytical Chemistry, no. 78, pp. 1620-1627, 2006.
- L.ZhiChao, C.WenSheng, S.XueGuang, “Outlier Detection in Near-Infrared Spectroscopic Analysis by Using Monte Carlo Cross-Validation”, Science in China. Series B: Chemistry, vol. 51, pp. 751-759, 2008.
- D.Inaudi and B.Glisic, “Overview of Fibre Optic Sensing Applications to Structural Health Monitoring”, Symposium on Deformation Measurement and Analysis, pp.1-10, 2008.
- A.Mendez, “Overview of fiber optic sensors for NDT applications”, IV NDT Panamerican Conference, pp.1-11, 2007.
- V.P. Lopasov, Laser spectroscopy of atmospheric gases. Tomsk: IOA AN, 1998.
- M.M. Khasanov, “Industrial methods for measuring the humidity of a gaseous medium”, А collection of scientific Papers. Part-II. Problems and prospects of innovative technology and technologies in the field of environmental protection, September 17-19, Tashkent, pp.328-329, 2020.
- M.M. Xasanov, Sh.K. Xudayberganov, M.X. Aripova, and B.B. Ibragimova, “Namlikni va gazsimon muhitni tahlil qilish uchun tolali-optik sensorlar tasniflari”, (Classification of fiber-optic sensors for moisture and gaseous environment analysis), Journal Muhammad al-Xorazmiy avlodlari, no. 4 (14), pp.70-74, 2020.
- M.M. Khasanov, B.H. Ochilov, S.T. Gulyamova, B.B. Ibragimova, and M.X. Aripova, “Method of Ion-Plasma Doping of Optical Fiber”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 7, Issue 11, pp.15889-15896, 2020.
- A.P. Shcherbakov, “Primenenie metodov teorii raspoznavaniya obrazov dlya identifikacii linij v kolebatel'no-vrashchatel'nyh spektrah” (Application of methods of the theory of pattern recognition to identify lines in the vibrational-rotational spectra), Optika atmosfery i okeana, vol. 10, pp.947–958, 1997 (in Russian).
Nazarov, Abdulaziz Muminovich Prof and Xasanov, Mirkomil Mirhidoyat ogli
"A STUDY OF HYGROMETER BASED ON THE METHOD OF INTRACAVITY LASER ABSORPTION,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss2/6