The article is devoted to improving the accuracy of the system for measuring and controlling the level of liquid materials in horizontal cylindrical tanks. The task of ensuring continuous accurate control of the level, volume and mass of petroleum products, taking into account the shape of the bottom of the tank, is set. In order to improve the accuracy of the measuring device, a laser rangefinder is installed, which allows you to determine the distance from the tank lid to the point of the surface level of the liquid product and calculate the volume of the liquid material by determining the average temperature and correcting for temperature changes when calculating the density, volume and mass of petroleum products with different shapes of the bottoms of a horizontal cylindrical tank. The developed method provides high accuracy, low power consumption, implementation is simple and economical. The device has no mechanically moving parts, so the measuring equipment is protected from failures and has a long service life.
- N.R. Yusupbekov, A.A. Yusupov, “Review and Comparative Analysis of Modern Devices For Level Gauging In Checking System And Industrial Processing Control”, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, vol. 29, no. 9s, pp. 5370-5380, 2020.
- N.R. Yusupbekov, A.A. Yusupov, “Method for measuring the volume and mass of a liquid product in horizontal cylindrical tanks”, Patent application for inventions (UZ) IAP 20200444, 19.10.2020.
- N.R. Yusupbekov, Sh.M. Gulyamov, M.Yu. Doshchanova, “Neuro-fuzzy modeling for predictive control systems with complex technological processes and production”, Chemical technology. Control and management, vol.1/2020.
- W.Jintao, L.Ziyong, “Automatic Measurement System for Vertical tank Volume by Electro-Optical Distance-Ranging Method”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 26-28, pp. 416-421, 2010.
- N.R. Yusupbekov, A.A. Yusupov, “A wireless intelligent system construction for measuring and control of liquid product level in reservoir parks”, Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education, vol.12, no. 4, pp. 43-52, 2021.
- H.Z. Igamberdiyev, A.N. Yusupbekov, O.O. Zaripov, J.U. Sevinov, “Algorithms of adaptive identification of uncertain operated objects in dynamic models”, Procedure Computer Science, no. 120, pp. 854-861, 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2017.11.318.
- Yu.G. Shipulin, O.S.Raimzhonova, O.M. Ergashev, Z.K. Usmanov, “Method for Ensuring Continuous Functioning of Multichannel Systems for Control and Recording of Water Composition in Seismic Wells”, IJARSET, vol. 8, Issue 2, 2021.
- R.A. Akopyan, S.G. Kyuregyan, and A.R. Akopyan, “Limit of error of measurements of a mass of oil and oil products”. Measurement Techniques, vol. 41, no. 5, 1998.
- A.V. Barderas, “How to calculate the volumes of partially full tanks”, Intenational Journal of Engineering and Technology, March, 2015.
- 10. S.T. Boltaev, B.B. Rakhmonov, J.F. Kurbonov, Q.A. Kosimova, B. G. Ergashov, “Reliability of microprocessor control modules of AC and DC electric switch drive”, IJARSET, vol. 8, Issue 2, February, 2021.
- В.А. Grigoriev, A.I. Koldaev, D.V. Boldyrev, “Neural Network Approach to Prediction of the Liquid Petroleum Products Viscosity”, International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon), 2020.
- В.А. Grigoriev at al., Thermophysical properties of petroleum, oil products, gas condensates and their fractions. Moscow: Moscow Power Engineering Institute, 1999.
- GOST 8.587-2006 Gosudarstvennaya sistema obespecheniya yedinstva izmereniy. Massa nefti i nefteproduktov. Obshiye trebovaniya k metodikam vipolneniya izmereniy.
- UzGSt 8.036:200. Massa nefti i nefteproduktov. Metodika vipolneniya izmereniy pri kosvennom metode staticheskix izmereniy.
Yusupbekov, Nodirbek Rustambekovich; Yusupov, Azamat Alijonovich; and Boronov, Bobir Alisher ogli
"IMPROVING THE ACCURACY OF MEASURING THE VOLUME AND MASS OF LIQUID PRODUCT IN HORIZONTAL CYLINDRICAL TANKS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss2/5