The article deals with the problems of numerical modeling of nonlinear physical processes of the stress-strain state of structural elements. An elastoplastic medium of a homogeneous solid material is investigated. The results of computational experiments on the study of the process of physically nonlinear deformation of isotropic elements of three-dimensional structures with a system of one- and double-periodic spherical cavities under uniaxial compression are presented. The influence and mutual influence of stress concentrators in the form of spherical cavities, vertically located two cavities and a horizontally located system of two cavities on the deformation of the structure are investigated. Numerical algorithms have been developed for solving the problems of physically nonlinear deformation of structures made of structural materials, which make it possible to effectively use the capabilities of computer technology. The optimal parameters of computational experiments on the construction and calculation of structures made of fibrous composite materials using a specialized software package have been determined.
- B.D. Annin, S.N. Korobeinikov, A.V. Babichev, “Computer simulation of a twisted nanotube buckling”, Journal of Applied and Industrial Mathematics, no. 3, pp. 318–333, 2009.
- A.N.Guz, Yu.V. Kokhanenko, “Numerical Solution of Three-Dimensional Stability Problems for Elastic Bodies”, International Applied Mechanics, no. 37(11), pp. 1369-1399, 2001, DOI: 10.1023/A:1014261430281.
- S.V. Fedorov, V.A. Veldanov, V.E. Smirnov, “Numerical analysis of high density alloys and elongated projectiles’ velocity and strength effect on their penetration into a steel target”, HERALD of the BMSTU Series “Mechanical Engineering”, no.1, pp. 65-82, 2015.
- G.L. Brovko, D.L. Bykov, R.A. Vasin, D.V. Georgievskii, I.A. Kiiko, I.N. Molodtsov, and B.E. Pobedrya, “A.A. Il'yushin's scientific heritage and development of his ideas in mechanics”, Mech. Solids, no. 46(1), pp. 3-14, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.prostr.2017.11.022.
- M.B.Wong, Plastic “Analysis and Design of Steel Structures”. 2009, 246 p. DOI: 10.1016/B978-0-7506-8298-5.X0001-4.
- S.G.Mikhlin, “Stability of the solutions of one-sided variational problems with applications to the theory of plasticity”, Journal of Soviet Mathematics, vol. 22, pp.1207–1225, 1983.
- Robert M. Jones, Deformation Theory of Plasticity, Bull Ridge Corporation, 2009, 622 p.
- B.E. Pobedrya, V.I. Gorbachev, “Stress and strain concentration in composite materials”, Mechanics of Composite Materials, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers (US), no. 20(2), pp. 141-148, 1981.
- S.P. Timoshenko, and J.N. Goodier, Theory of elasticity, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1970, 506 р.
- S.B. Tomashevsky, “The influence of elastic-plastic deformations on the results of solving contact problems of railway transport”, Bulletin of the Bryansk State Technical University, no. 3, pp. 17-23, 2011.
- Albrecht Bertram, R. Glüge, Solid mechanics: Theory, modeling, and problems, Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 2015, 312 p.
- H. Neuber, Theory of notch stresses, Edwards, London, 1946, 201 р.
- N.V. Siva, R.K. Kurapati, Elastic-plastic indentation deformation in homogeneous and layered materials: finite element analysis. Copyright, 129 p. https://uknowledge.uky.edu/gradschool_theses/576
- O.C. Zienkiewicz, R.L. Taylor, The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics. Elsevier, 2005, 631 p.
M.Polatov, Askhad; M. Ikramov, Akhmat; and Razmukhamedov, Daniyarbek
"COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN OF NONLINEAR STRESS-STRAIN OF ISOTROPIC MATERIALS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss2/3
Applied Mechanics Commons, Architectural Technology Commons, Civil Engineering Commons, Computational Engineering Commons, Construction Engineering Commons, Construction Engineering and Management Commons, Non-linear Dynamics Commons, Numerical Analysis and Computation Commons, Ordinary Differential Equations and Applied Dynamics Commons, Other Architecture Commons, Other Materials Science and Engineering Commons, Structural Engineering Commons, Structural Materials Commons