Today, production management using integrated information and analytical systems and their integration with the elements of Industry 4.0 is considered one of the most pressing problems in all areas of production. The correct formation of the structure of information systems in their development contributes to the formation of elements of Industry 4.0 and their further full and high-quality integration into other areas. When implementing these processes, one of the most important steps is to reduce the impact of disturbances on integrated information and analytical systems. Taking into account the above, the article considers mathematical models of the principles of eliminating the influence of disturbances on integrated information and analytical systems. In addition, the optimal solutions for reducing the impact of disturbances on integrated information and analytical systems are presented.
- O.O.Zaripov, U.Sh.Khamrakulov, "The Models Of Changing And Giving Information In Integrated Informational-Analytical Systems", IJIERT - International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology, ISTC-2K20, no. 63-66.
- I.Kh.Siddikov, U.Sh.Khamrakulov, S.B.Sadikov, “The Problems Of Integration Of The Systems Of Distrusted Heterogeneous Data In The Basis Of Layered Radial Basis Adaptive Neuron Networks”, JCR. no. 7(14), pp. 220-224, 2020. https://doi:10.31838/jcr.07.14.38.
- H.Z.Igamberdiyev, A.N.Yusupbekov, O.O.Zaripov, J.U.Sevinov, “Algorithms of adaptive identification of uncertain operated objects in dynamical models”, Procedia Comput. Sci., no.120, pp. 854–861, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2017.11.318
- O.O.Zaripov, O.P.Shukurova, J.U.Sevinov, “Algorithms for identification of linear dynamic control objects based on the pseudo-concept concept”, Inter. J. Psy. Rehab., no. 24(3), pp. 261–267, (2020). https://doi.org/10.37200/IJPR/V24I3/PR200778
- V.M.Chubich, O.S.Chernikova, E.A.Beriket, “Active parametric identifi-cation of Gaussian linear discrete system based on experiment design”, Vestn. SUSU. Ser. Mat. modeling and programming, no. 2, pp. 90-102, 2016.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, S.M.Gulyamov, M.Y.Doshchanova, “Neural identification of a dynamic model of a technological process”, International Conference on Information Science and Communications Technologies: Applications, Trends and Opportunities, ICISCT, 2019.
- R.R.Yager, L.A.Zadeh, Fuzzy sets, neural networks and Soft Computing. VAN Nostrand Reinhold. New York, 2010, 440 p.
- N.Yusupbekov, H.Igamberdiev, U.Mamirov, “Algorithms of sustainable estimation of unknown input signals in control systems”, Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing, no. 33(1-2), pp. 1–10, 2019.
- G.B.Huang, D.H.Wang, Y.Lan, “Extreme learning machines: a survey”, Inter. J. of Mach. Lear. and Cyber., no. 2(2), pp.107-122, 2011.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, F.R.Abdurasulov, F.T.Adilov, A.I.Ivanyan, “Application of cloud technologies for optimization of complex processes of industrial enterprises”, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, no. 896, pp. 852–858, 2019.
- O.O.Zaripov, D.A.Akhmedov, U.F.Mamirov, “Adaptive estimation algorithms for the state of nonlinear dynamic systems”, International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, no. 24(3), pp. 247-253, 2020.
- F.R.Gantmacher, J.L.Brenner, Applications of the Theory of Matrices. Courier Corporation, 2005.
Zaripov, Orifjon Olimovich; Hamrakulov, Umidjon Sharabidinovich; and Isxakova, Fatima Faxritdinovna
"PRINCIPLES OF ELIMINATING THE IMPACT OF DISTURBANCES ON INTEGRATED INFORMATION AND ANALYTICAL SYSTEMS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss2/13