The article deals with the formation of stable algorithms for the system synthesis for the stabilizing uncertain dynamic objects based on the method of local optimization in the presence of approximate mathematical models. The article analyzes the issues of building adaptive control systems using the concept of roughness, taking into account the assessment of the maximum allowable discrepancy between the object and its model. Some of the most constructive algorithms for determining pseudo-inverse matrices are given. When calculating the pseudo-inverse matrix of the control object, modified QR decomposition algorithms are used, obtained by deleting or assigning a column. The obtained algorithms allow us to conclude that the stabilization systems can be built on the basis of the local optimization method in the presence of approximate mathematical models. At the same time, it turns out that the asymptotic stability, i.e., the limited output with a limited input, can be achieved with sufficiently rough estimates of the object parameters and external perturbations using regular methods.
- V.N.Afanasyev, Control of indefinite dynamic objects, Moscow: Fizmat-ref, 2008, 208 p.
- G.M.Ostrovsky, Technical systems under uncertainty: flexibility analysis and optimization, Moscow, BINOM. Laboratory of Knowledge, 2008, 319 p.
- A.G.Alekhandrov, Optimal and adaptive systems, Moscow: Higher School, 1989.
- H.Z.Igamberdiyev, U.F.Mamirov, “Sustainable estimation of parameters and covariation of disturbance vectors in uncertain systems”, Chemical Technology. Control and Management, vol. 4, pp.16-19, 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.34920/2018.4-5.16-19
- I.A.Shcherbatov, “Uncertainty in problems of modeling and control of complex weakly formalized systems”, Vestnik NGUEU, no.3, pp. 306-321, 2014.
- K.S.Kim, V.I.Smagin, “Local-optimal control of discrete systems with a delay in the control channel with incomplete information about the state of perturbations”, Bulletin of Tomsk State University, 2016. 1(34), -PP. 11-17.
- G.K.Kelmans, A.S.Poznyak, A.V.Chernitser, “Locally optimal control of objects with unknown parameters”, Automation and Remote Control, 1992, 10. –PP. 80-93.
- U.F.Mamirov, “Regular algorithms of local-optimal stabilization of control objects with incomplete information”, Chemical Technology. Control and Management. Tashkent, TashSTU. 2018, 2. -PP. 65-69. DOI: https://doi.org/10.34920/2018.3.65-69
- B.S.Darkhovsky, “Locally optimal stabilization with incomplete information”, Automation and Remote Control. 1997. 58:4. –PP. 636-644.
- M.M.Kogan, Yu.I.Neymark, “On the optimality of locally optimal solutions to control and filtration problems”, Automation and Remote Control. 1992. 53:4. -PP. 561-569.
- M.M.Kogan, Yu.I.Neymark, “Functional capabilities of adaptive local-optimal control”, Automation and Remote Control, 1994. 55:6. -PP. 851-860.
- B.S.Darkhovsky, G.G.Magaril-Ilyaev, “On the synthesis of stabilization systems”, Automation and Remote Control, 1990, 51:12. -PP. 1658-1665.
- E.V.Bodyansky, M.D.Boryachok, “Locally optimal pseudodual control of objects with unknown parameters”, Automation and Remote Control, 1992, 53:2. -PP. 225-231.
- F.R.Gantmaher, “Matrix theory”, Moskva, Nauka, 1988, 552 p.
- James W., Demmel, “Applied numerical linear algebra”, Berkeley, California, University of California, 1997, 184p.
- V.M.Verzhbitsky, “Computational linear algebra”, Moscow, Higher School of Economics, 2009. 351 p.
- A.I.Zhdanov, “Introduction to methods for solving ill-posed problems”, Samara, Aerospace University, 2006, –87 p.
- Ch.Lawson, R.Henson, “Numerical solution of problems in the method of least squares”, 1986, 232 p.
- H.Z.Igamberdiev, U.F.Mamirov, “Regular Algorithms for the Parametric Estimation of the Uncertain Object Control”, In: Aliev R.A., Yusupbekov N.R., Kacprzyk J., Pedrycz W., Sadikoglu F.M. (eds) 11th World Conference “Intelligent System for Industrial Automation” (WCIS-2020). Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1323. –PP. 322-328. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-68004-6_42.
- S.I.Kabanikhin, “Inverse and ill-posed problems”, Novosibirsk: Siberian Scientific Publishing House, 2008.
Mamirov, Uktam Farkhodovich
"ALGORITHMS OF SYSTEM SYNTHESIS FOR STABILIZING UNCERTAIN DYNAMIC OBJECTS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss2/11