A systematic analysis of the technological process of glass melting as an object of automatic control and management has been carried out. As an object of automatic control with distributed parameters, the mathematical description of the glassmaking furnace operation has been developed (considering the main phenomenological features of the technological mode of glassmaking).In this paper, a mathematical description of charge melting process, additional heating by electric current, bubbling, thermal conductivity and heat fluxes during the processing of molten glass have been generated. Initial conditions and simplifying assumptions have been derived. The model is based on the equations of continuity, momentum and energy, as well as kinetic turbulent energy, dissipation of kinetic turbulent energy. An experiment has been conducted on the proposed in order to check for its adequacy to real glass-making processes.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, U.U.Holmanov, “System for monitoring and control of the thermal regime of a glass-melting furnace”, Industrial ACS and controllers, no. 4, pp. 3-7, 2020.
- A.T.Rajabov, U.U.Kholmanov, “Automatic Control And Management Of Technological Processes Of Glassmaking Production”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, vol. 12, special issue-06, pp.764-770, 2020. DOI: 10.5373/JARDCS/V12SP6/SP20201092.
- I.A.Levitsky, Yu.G.Pavlyukevich, Thermotechnical installations and units of glass manufacturing enterprises. Calculation of glass melting furnaces. Minsk: BSTU, 2006, 232 p.
- P.D.Sarkisov, L.D.Konovalova, N.Yu.Mikhailenko, E.G.Vinokurov, “Glass production in Russia analysis and forecast”, Glass and ceramics, no. 11, pp. 3-6, 2007.
- Yu.V.Sinyavsky, “Improving energy-efficient systems in the industrial production of glass”, Dis. kand. tech. sciences, State educational institution of higher education prof. Education MPEI (tech. University) in the city of Smolensk, Smolensk, 2001, 159 p.
- Yu.A.Guloyan, Physicochemical principles of glass technology. Vladimir: Transit-X, 2008, 221 p.
- R.I.Makarov, S.J.Kirillova, “The construction of models of objects with delay”, Mathematical methods in engineering and technology MMTT2000: Sat. Proceedings of the Intern. scientific conf. St. Petersburg state. technol. in-t (tech. un-t), St. Petersburg, 2000, vol. 6, pp. 265 - 266.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, U.U.Kholmanov, “Sistema kontrolya i upravleniya teplovym rezhimom steklovarennoj pechi” [The system of control and management of the thermal regime of the glass furnace], Promyshlennye АSU i kontrollery, no. 4. pp.3- 7, 2020. (in Russian).
- N.R.Yusupbekov, U.U.Kholmanov, “Dinamicheskaya model' tekhnologicheskogo protsessa varki stekla v steklovarennykh pechakh” [Dynamic model of the technological process of glass cooking in glass furnaces], Promyshlennye АSU i kontrollery, no. 9, pp.19-26, 2020. (in Russian).
- V.Ya.Dzyuzer, V.S.Shvydky, Designing energy-efficient glass melting furnaces. Moscow: Heat engineer, 2009, 340 p.
- B.Ya.Sovetov, S.A.Yakovlev, Modeling systems: Textbook. for universities. Moscow: Higher. school., 2001, 343 p.
- A.T.Rajabov, U.U.Kholmanov, “Automatic Control of Fuel Efficiency in Gas Burning Furnaces”, 11th World Conference “Intelligent System for Industrial Automation” (WCIS-2020), Tashkent, Uzbekistan, November 26–28, Intelligent Systems and Computing, WCIS 2020, AISC 1323, pp. 334-341, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-68004-6_44.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, U.U.Holmanov, “Software for an intelligent system for regulating and controlling the flow of gas and air in furnaces for melting raw materials for glass”, Intellectual Property Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan no. DGU 06267, 2019.
- N.X.Bobomurodov, U.U.Holmanov, “Мathematical modeling of a gas burner of combustion of natural gas in glass furnaces”, International scientific and technical journal «Chemical technology control and management», special issue-04-05, pp.158-161, 2018.
- N.R.Yusupbekov, U.U.Holmanov, A.T.Rajabov, “Software for an intelligent control system for the process of regulating pressure in furnaces by automatic normalization of excess pressure”, Intellectual Property Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan no. DGU 06378, 2019.
Gulyamov, Shuhrat Manapovich; Rajabov, Azamat Toirovich; and Kholmanov, Utkir Uktam ugli
"MATHEMATIC SIMULATION OF GLASS MELTING PROCESS IN GLASS PRODUCTION,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss2/10