The article studies the process of obtaining carbonate-ammonium nitrate (CAN) based on the mixing of melt ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3) with chalk (СаСО3) and ammonium sulfate (NH4)2SO4). For the granulation of nitrate-sulfate-carbonate melt the prilling method is applied using a granulation tower. Determined the composition and properties of new types of fertilizers. It is shown that with the ratio NH4NO3 : СаСО3 : (NH4)2SO4 = 100 : 24 : 1 the product contains 28,03% N, SO3 – 0,50%, 10% СаО and has a granule strength of 6,03 MPa, which is much higher than the strength of pure NH4NO3 granules (1,32 MPa). Porosity and absorption of pure AN granules is 22,0% and 4,82 g. With an increase in the proportion of chalk and ammonium sulfate to the NH4NO3 : СаСО3 : (NH4)2SO4 = 100 : 24 : 1 ratio, the porosity and absorbency of the LAN granules is 6,11% and 2,57g, respectively. It was revealed that the use of the (NH4)2SO4, СаСО3 additive in the NH4NO3 melt at a mass ratio of NH4NO3 : СаСО3 : (NH4)2SO4 = from 100 : 2 : 0,5 to 100 : 58 : 2 allows to increase the strength and temperature of the onset of decomposition of the nitrate granules by 2-6,7 and 1-1,3 times and reduce the porosity by 2,7-4,8 2 times.
- A.K. Chernyshev, B.V. Levin, A.V. Tugolukov and others, Ammonium nitrate: properties, production, application. ZAO INFOCHIM, 2009, 544 p.
- V.V. Lavrov, K.K. Shvedov, “On the explosiveness of ammonium nitrate and fertilizers based on it”, Scientific and technical news: ZAO INFOCHIM, Special issue, no. 2, pp. 44-49, 2004.
- B.V. Levin, A.N. Sokolov, “Problems and technical solutions in the production of complex fertilizers based on ammonium nitrate”, The world of sulfur, N, P and K, no. 2, pp. 13-21, 2004.
- L.Zhmay, E. Khristianova, “Ammonium nitrate in Russia and in the world. The current situation and prospects”, The world of sulfur, N, P and K, no. 2, pp. 8-12, 2004.
- A.A. Nabiev, A.M. Reimov, Sh.S. Namazov and others, “Physicochemical and commercial properties of magnesium-containing lime ammonium nitrate”, UNIVERSUM, technical sciences, electronic scientific journal, no. 5 (38), pp. 40-45, 2017.
- N.Yo. Juraev, A.A. Mamataliyev, Sh.S. Namazov, “Composition and commodity property of carbonate-ammonium nitrate fertilizers on a basis of ammonium nitrate melt and limestone”, LXIV International correspondence scientific and practical conference «International scientific review of the problems and prospects of modern science and education, Boston, USA, 20-21 November, 2019, pp. 14-17.
- B.F. Duxanin, A.I. Serebryakov, “Method for producing nitrogen-potassium fertilizer”, Pat. 2154620 RА. CL. С 05 С 1/02, С 05 D 1/00, С 05 G 1/06, С 05 D 5/00, Byul. no. 23, 20.08.2000.
- B.A. Ilin, “Development of a technology for complex nitrogen-phosphate fertilizer based on ammonium nitrate melt”, Avtoref. dis… cand. tech. sciences, Ivanovsy State. chemical-tecnol. un-t, Ivanovo, 2006, 17 p. (in Russian).
- A.M. Reymov, Sh.S. Namazov, B.M. Beglov, “Effect of phosphate additives on physical-chemical properties of ammonium nitrate”, Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, vol. 48, Issue 4, pp. 391-395, 2013.
- U.M. Turdialiev, Sh.S. Namazov, A.R. Seytnazarov and others, “Ammonium nitrate with bentonite clays additive from Uzbekistan”, Austrian Journal of Technical and Natural Sciences, no. 5-6, pp. 33-38, 2017.
- B.D. Madenov, Sh.S.Namazov, B.М.Beglov and others, “Phosphorited saltpetre based on ammonium nitrate’s melt and powder ammophos”, International Journal of Recent Advancement in Engineering & Research, no. 4-5, pp. 15-20, 2018.
- I.I. Bozorov, A.A. Mamataliev, Sh.S. Namazov, “NS - fertilizers based on ammonium nitrate and natural gypsum”, Electronic scientific journal. UNIVERSUM. Technical science, no. 12 (81), pp. 31-35, 2020.
- N.Ye. Zhuraev, A.A. Mamataliev, Sh.S. Namazov, “Granular lime-ammonium nitrate based on a melt of ammonium nitrate and limestone”, Electronic scientific journal. UNIVERSUM. Technical science, no. 9 (54), pp. 41-45, 2018.
- N.Y. Zhuraev, “Development and implementation of the technology of export-oriented modified ammonium nitrate with the addition of local limestone”, Dis. tech. Sciences (PhD), Tashkent, 2020, 101 p.
- M.M. Vinnik, L.N. Yerbanova, P.M. Zaysev and others, Methods of analysis of phosphate raw materials, phosphoric and complex fertilizers, feed phosphates. Moscow: Chemistry, 1975, 213 p.
- N.Z. Milashchenko, “Ammonium sulfate is a promising form of nitrogen fertilizer”, Agrochemical Bulletin, no. 2. pp.1-3, 2004.
- A.N. Kopeikina, “The value of secondary nutrients for agricultural crops”, Chemical industry abroad, no. 1, pp. 26-44, 1984.
Rasulov, O.X.; Mamataliyev, Abdurasul; Dadaxodjaeva, M.X.; Namazov, Sh.S.; and Beglov, B.M.
"PRODUCTION OF LIME-AMMONIUM NITRATE BASED ON CHALK, NITRATE AND AMMONIUM SULFATE,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss2/1