The main goal of this work is to obtain a preparation of acetamizole based on local raw materials by a more convenient method of acylation of 2-methoxycarbonylaminobenzimidazole with glacial acetic acid, this synthesis method is proposed for the first time. On the basis of the conducted experiments, favorable conditions for the reaction were found, the influence of the nature of the acid, the temperature, the duration of the reaction and other factors on the course of the reaction was studied, the technology was developed and implemented at the experimental production of "IHRV AN RUz". Based on experiments conducted by scientists of the Institute of Veterinary Research of Uzbekistan in experiments, it was determined that the received batches of the drug "Acetamizole" showed 100% effectiveness against gastrointestinal strongylates, faciollosis and moniesia at a dose of 100-150 mg/kg. The structure of the obtained 2-acetylaminobenzimidazole was studied by IR, Mass, 1H, 13C NMR spectroscopy, and the structures of the synthesized compounds were studied and established.
- R.L. Vesnin, A.A. Alalykin, M.A. Vohmyanin, “Texnologiya utilizatsii otxodov polietilentereftalata s polucheniyem amida tereftalevoy kisloty” [Technology of waste disposal of polyethylene terephthalate with the production of terephthalic acid amide], Izvestiya vyshix uchebnix zovedeniya Ximiya i ximicheskaya texnologiya, vol. 63/2, pp. 99-104, 2020 (in Russian).
- A.S. Alpan, S. Parlar, L. Carlino, A.H. Tarikogullari, V. Alptuzun, H.S. Gunes, “Synthesis biological activity and molecular modeling studies on 1H-benzimidazole derivatives as acetylcholinesterase inhibitors”, Bioorganic Medical Chemistry, vol. 21, pp. 4928–4937, 2013.
- Sumit Tahlan, Sanjiv Kumar and Balasubramanian Narasimhan, “Pharmacological significance of heterocyclic 1H‑benzimidazole scaffolds”, BMC Chemistry, vol. 13, pp. 101, 2019. doi:10.1186/s13065-019-0625-4
- S. Tahlan, K. Ramasamy, S.M. Lim, S.A.A. Shah, V. Mani, B. Narasimhan, “(2-(1H-Benzo[d]imidazol-2-ylthio) acetamido)-N-(substituted phenyl) benzamides: design, synthesis and biological evaluation”, BMC Chem., vol. 3(12), pp. 1-16, 2019.
- Arun K. Ghosh., Margherita Bindisi, “Organic carbamates in drug design and medicinal chemistry”, Journal Medical Chemistry, pp. 2895-2940, 2015. DOI: 10.1021/jm501371s.
- G.V. Zukhurova, S.S. Saidov, T. Sadikov, R.K. Karimov, A.SH.Abdurazakov, “Razrabotka tekhnologii polucheniya protivoekhinokokkoznogo sredstva iz gruppy karbamat-benzimidazolov” [Development of technology for the preparation of an antiechinococcal agent from the group of carbamatbenzimidazoles], Farmatsevticheskiy jurnal, no. 3, pp.60-64, 2018. (in Russian).
- S.S. Saidov, A.SH.Abdurazakov, A.M. Khvan, R.K. Karimov, R.P. Zakirova, “Sintez 2-atsetilaminobenzimidazol i yego biologicheskaya aktivnost” [Synthesis of 2-acetylaminobenzimidazole and its biological activity], Farmatsevticheskiy jurnal, no. 4. pp. 52-56, 2019.
- M.E. Ziyadullayev, R.K. Karimov, S.S. Saidov, G.V. Zuhurova, A.SH. Abdurazakov, “Optimizatsiya protsessa polucheniya substantsii 3,4-digidrohinazolina”, Farmatsevticheskiy jurnal, no. 4, pp. 64-68, 2018.
- M.E. Ziyadullayev, R.K. Karimov, G.V. Zukhurova, A.SH. Abdurazakov, SH.SH. Sagdullayev, Optimizatsiya protsessa sinteza 6-nitro-3,4-digidrokhinazolin-4-ona [Optimization of the synthesis of 6-nitro-3,4-dihydroquinazoline-4-one], Izvestiya vyshix uchebnix zovedeniya Himiya i himicheskaya tekhnologiya, vol. 63/7, pp. 48-53, 2020. doi.org/10.6060/ivkkt.20206307.6145
- S.S. Saidov, M.E. Ziyadullayev, A.SH. Abdurazakov, R.K. Karimov, G.E. Saidova, SH.SH. Sagdullayev, “Optimizatsiya protsessa polucheniya farmakopeynoy substantsii 2-atsetilaminobenzimidazola” [Optimization of the process of obtaining the pharmacopoeial substance 2-acetylaminobenzimidazole], Jurnal Universum texnicheskiy nauk, no. 4, pp. 56-59, 2019. doi: 10.32743/UniTech.2019.61.4.
Saidov, Sarvar; Abdurazakov, Asqar; Karimov, Rixsibay; and Baltabayeva, Mavluda
"DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW TECHNOLOGY FOR OBTAINING THE SUBSTANCE OF THE DRUG ACETAMIZOLE,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss1/4