Theoretical estimates were made and significant factors of dissolution of ozone-containing gases in water during bubbling in tanks were determined. The expediency of using microbubbles for more efficient saturation of water and aqueous solutions with ozone and generation of ozone with maximum concentration is shown. It is shown that when bubbling gas in water, including ozone-containing gas, the most important indicator is the volume gas content, which determines the ratio of the volume of the gas phase to the volume of the gas-liquid mixture in the contact apparatus. In the presence of a set of bubbles in the water, the volume of the gas-liquid mixture can be defined as the sum of the volumes of the liquid and gas phases. To assess the saturation of water and aqueous solutions with ozone during bubbling with ozone-containing gases, it is necessary to determine the main factors affecting the concentration of ozone in water. When using an ozone generator, its performance and maximum ozone concentration are important parameters, which depend on the technical parameters and design features of the ozone generator.
- A.Yu. Namiot, Rastvorimost gazov v vode [Solubility of gases in water]. Spravochnoe posobie. Moskva: Nedra, 1991, 167 p. (in Russian).
- A.K.Bin, Ozone: Sci. Eng. Vol. 28, 2006, 67 p.
- D.Gardini, A.Vaitati, R.Canziani, Ibid., Vol. 34, 2013, 233 p.
- B.Kasprzyk-Hordern, M.Ziolek, J.Nawrocki, “Catalytic ozonation and methods of enhancing molecular ozone reactions in water treatment”, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, vol. 46, pp. 639-669, 2003.
- V.V. Lunin, M.P. Popovich, S.N. Tkachenko, Fizicheskaya ximiya ozona [Physical chemistry of ozone]. Moskva: Izd-vo MGU, 1998, 480 p. (in Russian).
- S.Yu. Andreev, Teoreticheskie osnovy protsessov generatsii dinamicheskikh dvukhfaznykh sistem voda-vozdukh i ikh ispol'zovanie v tekhnologiyakh ochistki vody [Theoretical foundations of the generation processes of dynamic two-phase water-air systems and their use in water treatment technologies]. Penza: PGUАS, 2005, 193 p. (in Russian).
- V.I. Eliseev, А.P. Tolstopyat, L.А. Fleer, Chastota otryva puzyrej ot gazovogo prifurmennogo obema [Frequency of separation of bubbles from the gas near-platform volume], Vestnik Dnepropetrovskogo un-ta. Seriya «Mekhanika», vol. 1, no. 17, pp. 86-94, 2013 (in Russian).
- K. Ellingsen, F. Risso, “On the rise of an ellipsoidal bubble in water: oscillatory paths and liquid induced velocity”, J. Fluid. Mech. vol. 440, pp. 235-268, 2001.
- C.Veldhuis, A. Biesheuvel, L. Wijngaarden, “Shape oscillations on bubbles rising in clean and in tap water”, Physics of fluids. vol. 20, pp.1-12, 2008.
- J. Hua, J. Stene, P. Lin, “Numerical simulation of 3D bubbles rising in viscous liquids using a front tracking method”, J.Comp. Phys., vol. 227, no. 6, pp. 3358-3382, 2008.
- M.A.R. Talaia, “Terminal velocity of a bubble rise in a liquid column”, International Journal of Mathematical, Computational, Physical & Quantum Engineering, vol. 1, no. 4, 2007.
Parpiev, M.P.; Simonov, А.А.; Kamardin, Aleksey; and Nazarov, Abdulaziz M.
"ESTIMATING THE BUBBLING PROCESS OF OZONE-CONTAINING GASES IN THE WATER,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss1/2