The problems of forming adequate educational technologies and supporting digital transformations for the formation and development of relevant professional competencies as innovative receptivity are interpreted. The fundamental principles of educational technologies that act as a catalyst for educational innovations in the context of digital transformation of economic and social processes are described. The main modern educational platforms of educational support of professional activity are analyzed. The author's interpretation of the synergetic effects in the education system, as well as loans as an educational cryptocurrency is suggested.
- I.N.Kravtsev, "Information explosion" as one of threats of information security of a modern civilization(s). https://vuzlit.ru/1048757/informatsionnyy_vzryv_ugroza_sovremennoy_tsivilizatsii. (in Russian).
- I.Hancharonak, A.Marazevich, “From Weber to Web-technologies: Synergy between the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Korea”, In: Proc. of Int. Conf. “Discover Korea in Public Administration”, pp.140-150, KIPA, Seoul, 2011.
- I.I.Hancharonak, “Credit technologies at the higher school as the catalyst of its globalization”, University management: practice and analysis, no. 1, pp. 71-76, 2006. (in Russian).
- A.F.Chernyavsky, Yu.A.Chernyavsky, Information processing methods in applied intellectual systems, Minsk, 2016. (in Russian).
- A.G.Davidovsky, “Mathematical modeling of quality control information security risks of users of the media environment the Internet”, In: European Conference on Innovations in Technical and Natural Science.13-th International Scientific Conference, pp. 21-28, 2017.
- Hwan Seong Lee, I.I.Hancharonak, A.I.Shemarov, “Development and Implementation of International MA Programme ”, National Research Council for Economics, Humanities and Social Sciences, KIPA, Seoul, 2016.
- I.I.Hancharonak, “Educational gradient of integration processes”, Public administration and public service, Kazakhstan, no. 4, pp. 129-132, 2013. (in Russian).
Gancherenok, Igor Ivanovich; Mannanov, Ulugbek; Davydovsky, A.G.; and Chernyavsky, Yu.A.
"INTELLECTUAL EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES OF COHERENT MAINTENANCE OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATIONS,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2021
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2021/iss1/10