In the mining and metallurgical industry, in addition to raw materials, the quantitative volume of technological operations has a significant impact on the cost of the extracted metal. As practice shows, the most energy-intensive process is crushing of rocks, which accounts for 30-50% of all production costs. In this connection, the management of this process is one of the main technical and economic factors in the chain of rock dressing. In this paper, the mathematical function of the ball mill MSHTs 75x55 is derived, on the basis of which a computer model is built in the SIMULINK subsystem of the Matlab software package. As a result, the transient and impulse characteristics of the mill were built, and the stability of the system was determined from the calculated transfer function.
1. V.M.Avdokhin, “Fundamentals of mineral processing”, Publishing house of the Moscow State Mining University, vol. 1.2, 2017.
2. S.B.Boybutaev, “Ore grinding process control system. Scientific and practical journal Modern materials, equipment and technologies”, pp. 20-27, 2016.
3. G.Belyavsky, N.Danilova, “Diffusion models with random switching of parameters”, Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012.
4. L.D.Pevzner, O.A.Lettiev, V.G.Kostikov, “Investigation of the process of grinding ore using a diffusion model”, Deposited manuscript in volume of 37 pages from the publishing house Gornaya Kniga≫, reference number 829 / 07-11 dated April 29, 2011.
5. L.D.Pevzner, O.A.Lettiev, V.G.Kostikov, “Mathematical modeling of the parameters of the ore grinding process”, Mining information and analytical bulletin, no. 2, pp. 186-195, 2010.
6. N.R.Yusupbekov, D.P.Mukhitdinov, Tehnologik jarayonlarni modellashtirish va optimallashtirish asoslari. Tashkent: "Fan va technology", 2015, 325 p.
7. O.G.Revinskaya, Fundamentals of programming in Matlab: textbook. Allowance, Sankt-Peterburg: BHV - Petersburg, 2016. 208 p. (in Russian).
8. V.A.Podchukaev, Automatic control theory (analytical methods). FIZMATLIT, 2005. 267 p.
9. V.P.Dyyakov, Matlab R2006 / 2007/2008. Simulink 5/6/7. Basics of application. - 2nd ed. revised add. Moscow: SOLON-PRESS, 2010, 800 p.
10. N.Yusupbekov, D.Mukhitdinov, Y.Kadirov, O.Sattarov, A.Samadov, “Control of non-standard dynamic objects with the method of adaptation according to the misalignment based on neural networks”. International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research, no. 8 (9), pp. 5273-5278, 2020. DOI: 10.30534/ijeter/2020/6289202.
Kadirov, Y.B.; Boybutayev, S.B.; and Samadov, A.R.
"MATHEMATICAL MODELING OF A BALL MILL IN GMZ-2 NGMK BASED ON THE DIFFUSION MODEL,"
Chemical Technology, Control and Management: Vol. 2020
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ijctcm/vol2020/iss5/9